Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Got another one for you guys.This happened AS soon as I placed down a FMP Glowstone Slab. Also on a unrelated note, did you guys know you can use any enchanted items when making ExU Magical Wood, IE helmets, Legs, Swords, etc.?

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-18_11.21.37-server.txt
    37.5 KB · Views: 89

budge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a mod that I forgot to bookmark, and I cannot find it on Google thanks to its specific functionality being a very broad term. It allows you to add server IP's to the multiplayer server list without replacing ones that are already there. I currently package my own servers.dat with my modpack, but every time I do an update my players lose any extra servers they may have added. Googling "Minecraft server list mod" has led me nowhere.

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking for a mod that I forgot to bookmark, and I cannot find it on Google thanks to its specific functionality being a very broad term. It allows you to add server IP's to the multiplayer server list without replacing ones that are already there. I currently package my own servers.dat with my modpack, but every time I do an update my players lose any extra servers they may have added. Googling "Minecraft server list mod" has led me nowhere.
Uh... It's called "Minecraft." All you got to do is hit "Add Server" instead of "Edit" when on the server list.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Uh... It's called "Minecraft." All you got to do is hit "Add Server" instead of "Edit" when on the server list.
He wants to ship a list of servers together with his pack, but it overwrites the player's server list whenever the pack is updated
That's the problem here

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
So Im the admin of a small server using Dw20 1.7.10 pack and I have not touched any thaumcraft yet but near my base there are these floating particle effects and one of them I stood in Gave me a Sun scorned debuff and destroyed a piece of my Dark armor and the other gave me a heavy heart debuff. These were just floating around at my base.... Does anyone know why this is? Whats going on? I looked it up and apparently they are Warp effects but I have not touched any thaumcraft yet.. Other players on my server have though.

BongWong

Jul 29, 2019
How do I run FTB Resurrection with plugins from Bukkit? BukkitForge seems to have stopped at like 1.5.2 and Cauldron was removed. Please help.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
So Im the admin of a small server using Dw20 1.7.10 pack and I have not touched any thaumcraft yet but near my base there are these floating particle effects and one of them I stood in Gave me a Sun scorned debuff and destroyed a piece of my Dark armor and the other gave me a heavy heart debuff. These were just floating around at my base.... Does anyone know why this is? Whats going on? I looked it up and apparently they are Warp effects but I have not touched any thaumcraft yet.. Other players on my server have though.
Sounds like potion plant and its giving you some nasty effects

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Potion plants can give all sorts of random buffs and debuffs from all of the mods.

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to make a mod spawner for my Running Red setup, but no mobs are spawning in it.
What is wrong with it?
2014-12-20_10.54.01.png My mob spawner
2014-12-20_10.55.42.png The bottom of the mob spawner

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
How far away are you standing from it? you may be too close for mobs to spawn... Also, it that only 1.5 blocks tall? If so, only spiders will spawn there
There is a two block gap for the mobs to spawn
the spawning platform is about 24 blocks away from the floor

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm.... That is strange then. How long have you left it? And are you on peaceful? :p
Been at least 3 minecraft days, and I have another monster spawning platform that only works at night.
I'll try raising the roof.
EDIT: It didn't work
EDIT 2: Others have this problem, apparently mobs can't spawn AT spawn. I'll move it now.

Last edited:

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Been at least 3 minecraft days, and I have another monster spawning platform that only works at night.
I'll try raising the roof.
EDIT: It didn't work
EDIT 2: Others have this problem, apparently mobs can't spawn AT spawn. I'll move it now.
Does the other platform actually work at night or were you just saying it was unroofed? It might just be that the wooden platform doesn't work, try cobblestone.

D3athwish87

Jul 29, 2019
I built a giant "Big Reactor" from Big Reactors. For some reason the heat in the reactor rises, but no power is produced.... It is 17x17x17... I only have one fuel rod going straight down the center... Idk if that helps... Really frustrating after taking like 2 hours to get materials for this...

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I built a giant "Big Reactor" from Big Reactors. For some reason the heat in the reactor rises, but no power is produced.... It is 17x17x17... I only have one fuel rod going straight down the center... Idk if that helps... Really frustrating after taking like 2 hours to get materials for this...

Did you put in a coolant port? If so remove it. The coolant port puts the reactor into steam mode. In that mode it doesn't produce power just steam for the turbine.

Reactions: D3athwish87