Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Forbidden Magic is a Thaumcraft addon that has some Botania integration (among others)
For instance, you can make wands out of Livingwood and Manasteel
Thanks. Also out of curiiosity, is NEI a server applicable mod. Cause I apparently need it for Translocators

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Also out of curiiosity, is NEI a server applicable mod. Cause I apparently need it for Translocators
You need CodeChickenCore for Translocators.
You don't need NEI for the server but I think the cheat mode will work better if the server also has NEI installed.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if any mods could possibly affect vanilla achievements? I've been lobbing diamonds at zombles to try and get 'Diamonds to You'. I've got a few to pick them up, but don't get the achievement.

BTW I'm playing FTB Lite 3 plus Ender IO/Ender Zoo/Tinkers Construct/Open Blocks

Solved: It does work. Make sure you put the diamond on your hotbar and use your 'drop item key' (default Q).

Last edited:

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
Playing TPPI and I keep getting sucked up into the air in one spot and die from fall damage. Can someone tell me what mod does this please? It's right where I want to build my base.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
yea, so all I need is to merge a small node with all 6 primal aspects and I'm good to go for an energized node
I also experimented a bit more with node merging in my creative world, and all I've got to say really is that it's not really worth it to merge nodes, even small ones
the super nodes just don't get enough of new aspects to say that it's really helpful to merge them
Here's a discussion on that: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/thaumcraft-4-2-getting-all-aspects-into-a-single-node.57384/

San

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest having them at the bottom of a tank that's at least four blocks tall (Any deeper and you might need a diving suit)
You can place them under a single block of water. They don't even have to have water on the sides, just on top. Is there a reason for it being that deep?

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
You can place them under a single block of water. They don't even have to have water on the sides, just on top. Is there a reason for it being that deep?
It looks better, in my opinion. Besides, having a deep pool means you can combine it with your fishtank (as in, Fish Feeder).

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
What's agood use for fruit juice, asides from feeding fermenters with it?
Is it a good source of energy? I only know you can use it in a biogas engine. But the power output is negligible.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody know why I can't find the armour crafter block in RiskyKen's Armourer's Workshop mod?
Is it a good source of energy? I only know you can use it in a biogas engine. But the power output is negligible.
To drink, perhaps? I've never actually gotten that stuff, so IDK for sure.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to remember it being able to be used in a reactant dynamo, i could be mistaken though

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to remember it being able to be used in a reactant dynamo, i could be mistaken though
Nope. Sadly, juice is not a valid fluid for reactant dynamos.
I've a farm running which has an excess production of juice. So I would like to make good use of it. Guess I will build some more juice-driven fermenters then...