Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda glad I am not starting a new world during this time :p Could have been rather challenging with all these mobs wearing nano/quantum.
Baby zombies in nano gear....
oi8x2A8.png

*shudder*
Baby zombies *shudders*
I hate the little <insert swear word>
There needs to be a mod that disables baby mobs

Donut Legend

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a simple way to sort out bows of all durability? I want to separate bows from my mob trap to autocrat them but normal item ducts don't do the job.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a simple way to sort out bows of all durability? I want to separate bows from my mob trap to autocrat them but normal item ducts don't do the job.
Itemducts can do the job. Use the filter system, and make sure it's not set to NBT dependent :)

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
You can have them sent to a filing cabinet from exutil then send them on their way to autocraft into what you want

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
As mentioned the Itemducts already have this feature, just change the settings in the Servo GUI.

If you want to tell the difference between damaged and undamage items then you can use the ME Fuzzy devices. They can also be set to sort after certain damage percentages, so you could destroy any items too damage and save others for repairs/disenchanting/whatever.

Donut Legend

Jul 29, 2019
Any easy way to turn mob essence into liquid xp? I am aware of the use of MFR auto enchanter with empty bottles into dispensers but is there any other way to do this?

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Any easy way to turn mob essence into liquid xp? I am aware of the use of MFR auto enchanter with empty bottles into dispensers but is there any other way to do this?

You should just set up a liquid xp farm and do the conversion the other way around, by using an Openblocks XPfaucet thingy so the orbs fall onto an MFR sewer. In my experience it seems that you get a lot more bang for your buck that way.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
So, playing with the new DW20 1.7.10 pack and with 1.7.10 Thaumcraft and Thaumic Tinkerer for the first time. Is there any use for those Endrich Obelisks other than an early game "No! Please, don't kill me! Run! Run! $h!t, Run!"?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So, playing with the new DW20 1.7.10 pack and with 1.7.10 Thaumcraft and Thaumic Tinkerer for the first time. Is there any use for those Endrich Obelisks other than an early game "No! Please, don't kill me! Run! Run! $h!t, Run!"?
Oh yeah. Just not yet. Azanor has alluded to (and now semi-confirmed) that they're somehow connected to another dimension... and a few pages back on the MCF thread, somebody posted part of the updated lang files that shows just how to do it. *gasp*

And apparently Eldritch guardians start spawning if you've got warp.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah. Just not yet. Azanor has alluded to (and now semi-confirmed) that they're somehow connected to another dimension... and a few pages back on the MCF thread, somebody posted part of the updated lang files that shows just how to do it. *gasp*

And apparently Eldritch guardians start spawning if you've got warp.
That part is definitely not true.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
It spawned one for me. I was wandering around looking for a place to settle. I hadn't started thaumcraft yet. It did only spawn one though.

The more warp you get the more of the gaurdians that can spawn while the mist surrounds you. I have had up to 5 all spawn with warp from the research only. Then after I killed the last of those ones 5 more spawned. When I first got warp I got one every now and then but more warp caused more to spawn.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
The more warp you get the more of the gaurdians that can spawn while the mist surrounds you. I have had up to 5 all spawn with warp from the research only. Then after I killed the last of those ones 5 more spawned. When I first got warp I got one every now and then but more warp caused more to spawn.
We're actually talking about those Eldritch structures that generate in the world, not the Warp events. But good guess, though.

Boozfob

Jul 29, 2019
So im playing my new pack right now and im almost done with all the thaumcraft research, but i havent "found" the void thamaturge armor research yet, is it possible to get it legit in the newest thaumcraft verision? I have "scanned" alot of stuff for clues, i even tried to craft a research note from knowledge fragments but it just gave back 9 fragments 3 times in a row (then i just got 7 so i cant try more >.>)

Thanks in advance

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
It spawned one for me. I was wandering around looking for a place to settle. I hadn't started thaumcraft yet. It did only spawn one though.

This occurred for me as well... Less than 5 minutes into the world, hadn't even punched my first tree yet.