Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I know you can use Thaumic Infusion to infuse Lux into compatible blocks to make them glow. There might be other things though, as i'm fairly sure this only works on vanilla non-tile entites.

zedekblue

May 16, 2013
Is there a block similar in function to the Indexer from Extra Bees, but for trees/saplings, rather than bees?

Learner

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft related question. What are these two things, and what are the prerequisites to unlock them for research?

Secondly, when a silverwood tree is grown, is there any way I can take the node out of the tree/log it appeared in?

Attachments

• 2014-10-28_16.29.55.png
    2014-10-28_16.29.55.png
    334.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

MrMiner104

Jul 29, 2019
Having prob with server again

2014-10-29 18:48:47 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\FTB server\.\crash-reports\crash-2014-10-29_18.48.47-server.txt
2014-10-29 18:49:14 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version 1.4.7
2014-10-29 18:49:15 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception LoaderException
cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/config/forge.cfg:1'
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:326)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:470)
at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:351)
at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:64)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/config/forge.cfg:1'
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:613)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:89)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeDummyContainer.<init>(ForgeDummyContainer.java:47)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:321)
... 6 more
2014-10-29 18:49:15 [SEVERE] This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\FTB server\.\crash-reports\crash-2014-10-29_18.49.15-server.txt

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft related question. What are these two things, and what are the prerequisites to unlock them for research?

Secondly, when a silverwood tree is grown, is there any way I can take the node out of the tree/log it appeared in?

First I am away from my computer or I would look them up cause I have unlocked them sorry

Second I believe last I heard about those and the ones in obsidian tiles can be moved same way as other nodes glass all around wood slabs on to and a good wand

Reactions: Learner

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014

The node in a jar research will work on any node. And those two researches (Sanitising Bath Soap and Arcane Spa) need the Purifying Bath Salts. I think that one unlocks with warp, i've never noticed it's unlock condition though.

Reactions: Learner

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Some blocks don't render beyond 64 blocks away, e.g. chests, pneumaticraft, OpenBlocks tanks, etc. What is it about these blocks that causes this? What's the rule that determines that some blocks render all the way, and some cut out beyond 64 blocks?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I am trying to do some automated TC4.1 Essentia control, but having some problems with the Thaumic Tinkerer "Aspectalyzer".
First its CC network address is "ttinkerer_magnet_#" where it is supposed to be "tt_aspectanalyzer"
Secondly it seems to have no methods at all when using the peripheral.getMethods() (and gives errors when trying to call the methods it is intended to have), it just returns a table with some constantly changing values like: "table: 6f1b5a5c", "table: 2244aa67" etc.

What the heck is going on?

On the TPPI pack with CC1.63 and TT 2.3-140

Last edited:

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Some blocks don't render beyond 64 blocks away, e.g. chests, pneumaticraft, OpenBlocks tanks, etc. What is it about these blocks that causes this? What's the rule that determines that some blocks render all the way, and some cut out beyond 64 blocks?
If it's cause they are tile entities, maybe http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...e-1-6-4-flenixtweaks-alter-little-things-such will work? I've only heard of it working for entities like mob drops, but might be worth a shot.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to do some automated TC4.1 Essentia control, but having some problems with the Thaumic Tinkerer "Aspectalyzer".
First its CC network address is "ttinkerer_magnet_#" where it is supposed to be "tt_aspectanalyzer"
Secondly it seems to have no methods at all when using the peripheral.getMethods() (and gives errors when trying to call the methods it is intended to have), it just returns a table with some constantly changing values like: "table: 6f1b5a5c", "table: 2244aa67" etc.

No idea because I dont use CC. but there is the Thaumic Energistics addon. Dont know how stable it is or if it even works at all but its in my pack.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh right you havent made the upgrade yet. I usually dont update so soon but mipmaps make the game look so much better, and not having to worry about ID conflicts when I decide to add something new is too good to ever go back to the old ways.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
How to power advanced genetic machines. I have tried with ender io conduits and extra utilities pipes. Nothing connect to the mahcine

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019

Sounds like a conflict between the CC version and the api being used by TT. A lot of mods never updated their CC integration to CC1.6 because it was released so late in the MC1.6 lifespan, when many modders were already moving onto MC1.7.
There are TT builds with CC1.6 compatability, but taking a look through their Jenkins, it was build 141 that updated the api - you seem to be one build behind where you would need to be.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Sounds like a conflict between the CC version and the api being used by TT. A lot of mods never updated their CC integration to CC1.6 because it was released so late in the MC1.6 lifespan, when many modders were already moving onto MC1.7.
There are TT builds with CC1.6 compatability, but taking a look through their Jenkins, it was build 141 that updated the api - you seem to be one build behind where you would need to be.
Ahh right. But from what I can see the 144 build is the successor to 140, but that is for 1.7.10?

I am guessing my best bet would be do downgrade CC to >1.6 (1.58) to avoid all the problems(and also get bundled cable support back)?