Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it could do stuff that extends vanilla hostiles i.e. Angry Zombie, etc.
(If it can spawn from a vanilla spawner)
I was derping out bad. Magnum torches stop all non custom, hostile spawning. Neutral mobs (like cows) are able to spawn. Spawners and cursed earth are considered custom spawning and are allowed.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that allows multiple biomes to generate on a superflat world?

Or, if it's possible, to use a Mystcraft world from one save as the overworld in another?

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know of a mod that allows multiple biomes to generate on a superflat world?

Or, if it's possible, to use a Mystcraft world from one save as the overworld in another?

I wish to know this as well.... and maybe add some tree growth

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
I need a melee turtle script. I want it to just attack constant and maybe collect items. I tried the one on the wiki but when I ran it, it didn't kill mobs.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I need a melee turtle script. I want it to just attack constant and maybe collect items. I tried the one on the wiki but when I ran it, it didn't kill mobs.
I have had issues with attacking in front where there is only a 1 block space for mobs then a solud block, the turtle seems to attack the block instead of the mobs.

ax1m

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a weird dupe glitch with AppEng in Monster 1.1.2 SMP
I just set up a basic ME system and whenever I take items out of the access terminal, I have them in my inventory but they remain in the ME system as well, or they reappear in there after reopening the terminal. It works fine in single player but not on the server. I tried rebooting it and it didn't help.
Any ideas?

Edit: It only seems to happen when my quarry is running. When I shut it off i can take out items no problem. weird.

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting a weird dupe glitch with AppEng in Monster 1.1.2 SMP
I just set up a basic ME system and whenever I take items out of the access terminal, I have them in my inventory but they remain in the ME system as well, or they reappear in there after reopening the terminal. It works fine in single player but not on the server. I tried rebooting it and it didn't help.
Any ideas?

Edit: It only seems to happen when my quarry is running. When I shut it off i can take out items no problem. weird.
It is probably a lag issue. AE is very laggy. If you are giving it more power then it is using (if you are giving it 1000RF/t and it only uses 13mj/t) I find that it will be more laggy. The best thing to do is supply it with power closer to how much it is using (if using 13mj/t, give it 130-140RF/t) and usually that makes AE respond better, and also gets rid of issues such as items showing in the AE inventory, and in yours.
This would also explain the quarry thing, as it is having to calculate more items going into it.

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
My gearboxes do not accept the lubricant. (It says: 0 mB)
What am I doing wrong?

irIF7cT.jpg

unknownskill

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone my first comment here I have looked just about everywhere is there anyway to remove the bedrock void fog in direwolf20's modpack
as some people have said in different threads and sites about there being an option in configs folder for Tinker's Construct it no longer exists

Any help will be greatly appreciated

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone my first comment here I have looked just about everywhere is there anyway to remove the bedrock void fog in direwolf20's modpack
as some people have said in different threads and sites about there being an option in configs folder for Tinker's Construct it no longer exists

Any help will be greatly appreciated
You're best bet would be to get optifine, as that allows you to disable it, along with other things.

My gearboxes do not accept the lubricant. (It says: 0 mB)
What am I doing wrong?

irIF7cT.jpg
I'm not sure on this, but are they iSided (they need to get input from a certain side)?

unknownskill

Jul 29, 2019
You're best bet would be to get optifine, as that allows you to disable it, along with other things.

I'm not sure on this, but are they iSided (they need to get input from a certain side)?

thanks wish there was another way instead of optifine people have been commenting say its no compatible with direwolfs pack just gonna have to just use it find out how much its not compatible

hyper1on

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to start up a new world, but want to take my stuff from old world to new. I have tried using the save / load feature of NEI, but it jumbles up the items. I am assuming that's because of the itemID changes?

So I guess I am asking, is there a way to transfer my inventory from one world to another (ssp) in 1.7.10, or do I need to cheat my stuff in on a new world?

EDIT: I thought it was kind of funny I was wearing Maple Sausage as a chestplate instead of an RF Jetpack when I loaded the NEI inventory ;)

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to start up a new world, but want to take my stuff from old world to new. I have tried using the save / load feature of NEI, but it jumbles up the items. I am assuming that's because of the itemID changes?

So I guess I am asking, is there a way to transfer my inventory from one world to another (ssp) in 1.7.10, or do I need to cheat my stuff in on a new world?

EDIT: I thought it was kind of funny I was wearing Maple Sausage as a chestplate instead of an RF Jetpack when I loaded the NEI inventory ;)
Moving your player.dat file may work. It'll screw up your position though.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019

I had a little giggle at that :D
But as Pizzawolf said, moving your player.dat file. However, you will spawn in at the co-ords you logged out of in the old world

thanks wish there was another way instead of optifine people have been commenting say its no compatible with direwolfs pack just gonna have to just use it find out how much its not compatible
Optifine is buggy with a lot of packs nowadays. It's one of those things you need to do some percussive engineering with :)

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
I need more help! :D Its about my ME system. How do I take a machines inventory, and make it transfer the items to my me system. I tried all the ways I know with the outputers and stuff but, no luck! I want my quarry enderchest to take its contents and put it into my system.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Point an import bus at the ender chest -> done :p

Alternatively, use any form of item transport you want to pump the items from the ender chest into a ME interface that is connected to the storage network. Any item entering an interface is automatically sucked in as long as storage space is available. You could even put the ME interface directly onto the quarry... *if* your quarry was within cabling distance of your AE network, which I bet it isn't.

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
I need more help! :D Its about my ME system. How do I take a machines inventory, and make it transfer the items to my me system. I tried all the ways I know with the outputers and stuff but, no luck! I want my quarry enderchest to take its contents and put it into my system.
Use an import bus on the chest, or if your quarry is running fast, use a precision import bus on the chest, because it can move 1 stack at once.
And be aware that "import" and "export" are related to the ME system itself and not attached inventories. So you would need an import bus to get items INTO your ME system.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Use an import bus on the chest, or if your quarry is running fast, use a precision import bus on the chest, because it can move 1 stack at once.
And be aware that "import" and "export" are related to the ME system itself and not attached inventories. So you would need an import bus to get items INTO your ME system.
The easy way to remember it (at least for me) is import-IM=IN, Export-EX=Something you want out of your life... or in this case ME system :p