Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.7.10 is there a way to have logistics pipes use your AE systems inventory?
ME interfaces, just like always?
I have started a blood and bones world with others and need some tips... Help me! o_O
Very simple, you WILL die, and you will die a lot. But you want to try and get yourself a safe area, and wait out the nights. When it comes day, collect the mob drops. Use these to make tools, as you will want to get a mattock ASAP, as that is how you will farm.
When farming, keep your farm as varied as possible

Reactions: Loxinnightwalker

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
-Slight thaumcraft spoiler ahead-
Is it even possible to craft a primal wand + voidmetal caps?

Edit: nvm, I'm dumb. I have to make it out of gold caps first then upgrade that.

One other question, does MFR laser drill drill up TC shards?

Last edited:

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
1. Is it good to have an enclosed enviorment for tree breeding? Ex. greenhouse Or can I just fence it off?
2. My melee turtle doesn't attack, even with the correct steps I tried from the wiki. The code is correct and I ran the program. Nothing
3. Big question. Quantum Suit vs Power Suit. I was thinking powersuit because its cheaper and more functional, but which protects more. (I realize quantum is expensive, I got it covered)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
1. Is it good to have an enclosed enviorment for tree breeding? Ex. greenhouse Or can I just fence it off?
2. My melee turtle doesn't attack, even with the correct steps I tried from the wiki. The code is correct and I ran the program. Nothing
3. Big question. Quantum Suit vs Power Suit. I was thinking powersuit because its cheaper and more functional, but which protects more. (I realize quantum is expensive, I got it covered)
1) Fence it off, that way you won't have any chance of your trees not growing due to a lack of space
2) *shrugs* I don't know CC very well? Are they fueled up, and are you able to test the turtles by putting cows or something in front of them?
3) Quantum, just because power armour is a PITA and without the right upgrades will get on your nerves (be really slow, kill you when you go to the nether, etc.)

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
What version are you playing in? Are the turtles set up correctly? Is the code correct for your computercraft version? More info is needed!

Edit: have you tried a very simple program such as (I forget the code exactly, but...)

While true do
Turtle.Attack()
End

Just to check the basics?

lionkev55

Jul 29, 2019
What version are you playing in? Are the turtles set up correctly? Is the code correct for your computercraft version? More info is needed!

Edit: have you tried a very simple program such as (I forget the code exactly, but...)

While true do
Turtle.Attack()
End

Just to check the basics?
Direwolf20 1.6.4 on a server me and my friends are playing. I used a code very very simular to that.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
*snip*

1. This information was already provided to you, if you think about it.
3. Quantum Suit is the most protective armor, because it renders you plain invulnerable as long as you have power left. The only thing that can hurt you while wearing a quantum suit is something that destroys the armor itself - i.e. a nanosaber (and possibly Rotarycraft's beyond-OP bedrock sword).

Sweet Indica

Jul 29, 2019
What is/are the email address(es) that this forum uses to confirm accounts and send alerts? I finally managed to find some (thoroughly buried and rather well hidden) information on here about how hotmail accounts not receiving notifications of any kind whatsoever is apparently a known but "unfixable" issue, so I'd like to try adding these addresses to my safe sender list to see if that fixes the problem. -_-"

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to see the average of how many of a certain item you are getting over a period of time? I need to know how many more farms I need to make to satisfy my culinary generators.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to see the average of how many of a certain item you are getting over a period of time? I need to know how many more farms I need to make to satisfy my culinary generators.
Other than leave the farm to run for <x> amount of time, and see what is there. I don't think so

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
You can probably write a Computercraft program to check an intermediate inventory and pass each item along while counting it. Then simple math would tell you your average item throughput per hour.