Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I'm trying to use it for is to store my excess mob essence, as I explained earlier I have many machines that use it would be nice if after a certain amount my mob farm would shut down it will also allow me to lose less of my actual liquids
This is where Extracells excells IMO. Even if you don't store the liquids IN the system(which is kinda dull, sure), you can monitor levels and output redstone signals to toggle farms/pumps/whatever on and off.

Reactions: firebreaker2262

Airship

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have the formulas for calculating how many stills a fermenter can support depending on sappiness, and fuel (fertilizer/mulch, fruit juice/water)?

I know that the old saplings with water and mulch could support 4.5 stills. But somehow, I could support as many as 32 stills using high sappiness saplings, fertilizer and fruit juice from apples. Anyone know the math behind this?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any thing that will infinitely use up liquids in survival cause I want to pump out a ocean (or a good chunk of it) with the enderthermic pump but I can't store that much water and I dot really want to dump thousands of buckets into a 1x1 hole for hours

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any thing that will infinitely use up liquids in survival cause I want to pump out a ocean (or a good chunk of it) with the enderthermic pump but I can't store that much water and I dot really want to dump thousands of buckets into a 1x1 hole for hours

Void fluid pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013

Fluid void from extra cells

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

Pumpplus should do it, as will openblock sponges.

If not, use a filler to plug the whole area with dirt, then takean excavator to it :)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Does anyone have the formulas for calculating how many stills a fermenter can support depending on sappiness, and fuel (fertilizer/mulch, fruit juice/water)?

I know that the old saplings with water and mulch could support 4.5 stills. But somehow, I could support as many as 32 stills using high sappiness saplings, fertilizer and fruit juice from apples. Anyone know the math behind this?
math-reaction_o_258488.jpg

Reactions: Padfoote

firebreaker2262

Jul 29, 2019
This is where Extracells excells IMO. Even if you don't store the liquids IN the system(which is kinda dull, sure), you can monitor levels and output redstone signals to toggle farms/pumps/whatever on and off.
Which is why I was asking for a infinite fluid storage like they have with immibis core for items

Last edited:

Krands

Jul 29, 2019
I came back on Feed The Beast recently and I am playing Techworld 2.

I got a beautiful map with a beautiful house but I got a problem : I don't have any cactus. In a ~4000 blocks perimeter. I don't want to get a new map because it's the first seed that beautiful. It's a BoP one.

I need a new power supply else than Steam, because I can't transport Water in Buildcraft Fluidpipes since I don't have any cactus. Is there any machine that's able to supply energy to machines ?
I looked Rotarycraft and it does not seem to be intesresting.

Can you tell me what are the other energy supplies without liquids in FTB Techworld 2?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Not affected.
I came back on Feed The Beast recently and I am playing Techworld 2.

I got a beautiful map with a beautiful house but I got a problem : I don't have any cactus. In a ~4000 blocks perimeter. I don't want to get a new map because it's the first seed that beautiful. It's a BoP one.

I need a new power supply else than Steam, because I can't transport Water in Buildcraft Fluidpipes since I don't have any cactus. Is there any machine that's able to supply energy to machines ?
I looked Rotarycraft and it does not seem to be intesresting.

Can you tell me what are the other energy supplies without liquids in FTB Techworld 2?
Thermal Expansion fluiducts.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Can I have Hardened glass without the Induction Smelter ? With the Tinker's Construct's Smelter, for exemple ?
You can just craft the Opaque Fluiducts if you dont have a Induction smelter. They perform just as well(better actually as they don't tax your system with rendering fluids)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking