Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Masssattacker

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question: for blood magic I want a supplier altar and consumer altar. For the supplier I believe I have 52 dislocation and 56 sacrificial using villagers. For the consumer I have 52 dislocation and 36 speed rune and 20 augment capacity.
Now is there a combination of runes and there quantity?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
There is no way to make MFR farms collect IC2 Rubber is there? I gather that the Harvesters will demolish the trees but would it be possible to use the fruitpicker or something?

I know I can use MFR rubber trees, but not really interested in the aesthetics or space requirement of having another tree farm running.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
There is no way to make MFR farms collect IC2 Rubber is there? I gather that the Harvesters will demolish the trees but would it be possible to use the fruitpicker or something?

I know I can use MFR rubber trees, but not really interested in the aesthetics or space requirement of having another tree farm running.
I don't think so, since the rubber needs a special item(tree tap) to harvest, the fruit picker probably can't gather the rubber from it.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I don't think so, since the rubber needs a special item(tree tap) to harvest, the fruit picker probably can't gather the rubber from it.
Hmm guess I will have to fit in another Forestry multifarm them.. somehow.

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
You can use mfr rubber for most rubber things! It should be interchangeable and its way easier to get!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You can use mfr rubber for most rubber things! It should be interchangeable and its way easier to get!
Yes but like I said I am not really interested in having another treefarm running. Was hoping to be able to use small MFR plots(5x5 without the height to grow trees) as part of the design of the build.[DOUBLEPOST=1401728272][/DOUBLEPOST]
So if ic2 is going to be eliminated in newer packs, will modular power suites be too?
Doesnt it use ic2 recipies?
That can be configured. Believe there is 3 mod support options: IC2, TE and UE. Or you can choose the "have none of the mods" option in the config and get a simplified recipe.

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks! Didnt realize you didnt want a tree farm sorry![DOUBLEPOST=1401728993][/DOUBLEPOST]Also how can you craft with buckets of liquid in AE? Is there a machine i need? I want to make enderium and tesseract automatically.

Zsashas

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to generate Netherrack like cobblestone?

Also if I wanted to get started with MPS, where should I start?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks! Didnt realize you didnt want a tree farm sorry![DOUBLEPOST=1401728993][/DOUBLEPOST]Also how can you craft with buckets of liquid in AE? Is there a machine i need? I want to make enderium and tesseract automatically.
Use the Extra Cells liquicrafter.