Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I'll take some frame housings out. I'm glad I learned this before I had production really rolling.
If you boost production rates beyond 1600% (4 production-enhancing frames) or mutation chance beyond 1000% (single mutator with uranium), your bees maybe become ignoble. At least, those were the rules in 1.5 and I haven't ever tried exceeding them in 1.6.

Reactions: MrZwij

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
how can i get my sons ftb to update monster to 1.1. I tried force download and it is still in 1.10. My other sons ftb took me restarting ftb several times yesterday before it asked if he wanted to update. We play on a server together and it won't let him join.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
how can i get my sons ftb to update monster to 1.1. I tried force download and it is still in 1.10. My other sons ftb took me restarting ftb several times yesterday before it asked if he wanted to update. We play on a server together and it won't let him join.

There's a drop down menu on the right. By default it says "recommended", click that and you should be able to select your version, including 1.1.1

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
is there an easy way to dump all the random stuff from your AE network into a logistics network? (I have about 20 ME drives full with 4k to 16k cells)

Also is there a way to still have the shift click crafting function that AE has in a logistics network fashion?

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
is there an easy way to dump all the random stuff from your AE network into a logistics network? (I have about 20 ME drives full with 4k to 16k cells)

Also is there a way to still have the shift click crafting function that AE has in a logistics network fashion?

Scratch that first one, just gonna use ME chests.

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Quick question, why are you switching from AE to LogPipes? Are you downgrading?
Many people like the look of items flying around in pipes. It also has lots of functionality that ae doesn't, this includes keeping a certain number of items in the system, remote orderers, and most importantly sneaky pipe functionality

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, just use AE for all your storage. Don't bother with a terminal, just get a request pipe. It's nice to see the items in pipes, I'll grant you that, but I can't leave my itemducts now. DW20 made his LogPipes setup go to his AE system. Just use that setup.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I was gonna use barrels with a hidden deep storage unit behind it. DSU is set to keep barrel stocked with whatever. Almost infinite storage with the aesthetics of logpipes. Will probably keep the AE system as overflow/default route.

Uh, one more thing. Any idea about the NEI shift click crafting? Thats the only thing really holding me back from not using log pipes for everything.

Last edited:

Melacar

Jul 29, 2019
Still no reply on my question, so let me rephrase this, my magic bees do not work in direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack with thaumcraft 4,how do I get my magic bees to work (AKA, get them to flower off nodes since they won't)

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Blarg, With logistics pipes, if I wanted to have the system keep a barrel stocked full of and when it gets below full it will craft cobble from compressed cobble coming out of a DSU.

Heres what I have tried:

Non compressed barrel has a provider pipe on top and a supplied pipe on back set to keep full. I also tried the supplier pipe on top and provider on bottom.

Then on the compressed cobble DSU I had just a provider pipe.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know wether to start a new 1.6 modded world with a modlist that I come up with or to wait for a stable 1.7/1.8 modpack since they should be out reasonably soon

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
Blarg, With logistics pipes, if I wanted to have the system keep a barrel stocked full of and when it gets below full it will craft cobble from compressed cobble coming out of a DSU.

Heres what I have tried:

Non compressed barrel has a provider pipe on top and a supplied pipe on back set to keep full. I also tried the supplier pipe on top and provider on bottom.

Then on the compressed cobble DSU I had just a provider pipe.
Hrmm, this is actually one thing that AE would do very well at. Do you have a logistics crafting table set up to un-craft the Compressed Cobblestone? Can you request Cobblestone, and get it to make you regular Cobblestone from the Compressed?