Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I would say it is a type. Like pure, hungry, tainted.
'kay, I was guessing that myself, but then again, I've never seen one that is bright, pale, or fading before... Actually, I've only seen one Unstable Node, honestly. Took a few MC Days for it to change to a aspect I could study to boot.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i run a server running direwolf's 1.6.4 serer for me and my sons. We just reset our world, but the mini map is still of our old world. It shows what we explored there and new world just over writes as we explore. Is there a way to reset the map. We are using the default map that is activated at start.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
'kay, I was guessing that myself, but then again, I've never seen one that is bright, pale, or fading before... Actually, I've only seen one Unstable Node, honestly. Took a few MC Days for it to change to a aspect I could study to boot.

If you still know where it is. Do a test on it and bottle and see if changes to pale or fading. Not sure it will work and unstable nodes my be unique in that they don't have a sub-type.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
If you still know where it is. Do a test on it and bottle and see if changes to pale or fading. Not sure it will work and unstable nodes my be unique in that they don't have a sub-type.
It was a couple maps ago, honestly. But I know a way to test this easier!

/gamemode YX33A 1
And then spam nodes until I find an unstable one, and then bottle it up a few times and see how it acts.

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
i run a server running direwolf's 1.6.4 serer for me and my sons. We just reset our world, but the mini map is still of our old world. It shows what we explored there and new world just over writes as we explore. Is there a way to reset the map. We are using the default map that is activated at start.
In the Saves folder of the client, delete the mapwriter folder.

Reactions: gallowglass

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
Can you reuse Ethereal Blossoms from Thaumcraft? Can you break them and replant them somewhere else? Or do I need to craft a new one for every plot of land I need to "retake"?

DanteGalileo

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if I have a lot of questions about the multifarm arboreum:
Want to know how the hydratation requerid of multifarm works,
The water supply affect it? or maybe the sprinkles of openblocks?
what are the ways to hydrate the multifarm and how much more efficient they are when reach full hydration
and what other factors affect the multifram efficiency? fertilizer? engines? ..

I always just put a valve in the top center block and a Railcraft water tank centered on top of it. Never needed more than that.

ZeCowMan

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone link me to a guide on how to setup a Mystcraft nexus/portal similar to the touchscreen one Direwolf uses in his server let's plays?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
As of 4.1 you can replant Ethereal Blossom. Before that, they are one use.
Excellent. The task of hunting tendrils and other tainted mobs for aspects to make the blossoms seems a little less annoying then :p

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new map and disabled hats and hat stand and qcraft mod. I am playing direwolf's 1.6.4 mod pack. Now there is no squids i have went 1000 blocks in all directions. Even out into the ocean. What could be causing this?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I started a new map and disabled hats and hat stand and qcraft mod. I am playing direwolf's 1.6.4 mod pack. Now there is no squids i have went 1000 blocks in all directions. Even out into the ocean. What could be causing this?
Did you set it to peaceful? Seen that happen on servers where the owner had decided to disable mob spawning until people got settled in. Was impossible to get ink sadly.

Even out into the ocean.

Lollol :p

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone link me to a guide on how to setup a Mystcraft nexus/portal similar to the touchscreen one Direwolf uses in his server let's plays?
The best guide out there is DW20's videos. Just follow what he does. IIRC, he did a pretty thorough step-by-step in Season 3... maybe it was Season 2, it's been a while.

Reactions: ZeCowMan

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i double checked server properties. I have a creeper host server only thing i changed this world is. before it as set so i couldn't build higher than 128 high i changed it to 256. It is on survival hard mode.

ZeCowMan

Jul 29, 2019
The best guide out there is DW20's videos. Just follow what he does. IIRC, he did a pretty thorough step-by-step in Season 3... maybe it was Season 2, it's been a while.

That's typically what I do but I couldn't really remember which episode or season it was and looking back through them, none of the server play season 2 or 3 episodes have descriptive titles.

I was hoping that someone might have it in mind or a guide similar to or based off of that design.