Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easy way to get out of a mystcraft age? Even it is massively cheaty? I am playing single player and am honestly stuck. Been searching for that portal thing for 3 hours now. I give up, I just wanna go home.
/tpx 0
It will teleport you to the spawn in the Overworld.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Made a mining well quarry. One of the movement drives seems to change where its going to put the blocks its gonna move. And its the drive that puts the other drive back in position to move the quarry again.

And no its not on anchor mode. I really don't know whats up. The drive below it works fine.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Made a mining well quarry. One of the movement drives seems to change where its going to put the blocks its gonna move. And its the drive that puts the other drive back in position to move the quarry again.

And no its not on anchor mode. I really don't know whats up. The drive below it works fine.
Ehm you probably need to explain a bit more in detail what exactly you are doing. Screenshots and MC versions would be good. Are we talking the old RP2 frame contraption?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm you probably need to explain a bit more in detail what exactly you are doing. Screenshots and MC versions would be good. Are we talking the old RP2 frame contraption?
I believe he's talking about the MFFS movement options. DW20 made a video on it.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble installing Rotarycraft into Direwolf20 Version 1.0.19. I have the latest versions of both RotaryCraft and Dragon API and yet it still crashes could someone take a look and tell me why its crashing?
http://pastebin.com/TBxQR58z

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
I believe he's talking about the MFFS movement options. DW20 made a video on it.

Yeah, I had to break and replace it. I think anchor mode was being a bit stupid. Ahwell, works great now.

One more thing. Anyone using Reactant Dynamos? I can't seem to come up with a setup for them that looks clean, since each of them need 3 pipes. (liquid fuel + solid fuel + power output)

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I had to break and replace it. I think anchor mode was being a bit stupid. Ahwell, works great now.

One more thing. Anyone using Reactant Dynamos? I can't seem to come up with a setup for them that looks clean, since each of them need 3 pipes. (liquid fuel + solid fuel + power output)

Just learned about the steves factory manager. Looks amazing. Gonna try it out.

Reactions: PhilHibbs

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm having trouble installing Rotarycraft into Direwolf20 Version 1.0.19. I have the latest versions of both RotaryCraft and Dragon API and yet it still crashes could someone take a look and tell me why its crashing?
http://pastebin.com/TBxQR58z
Pastebin tells me that this is a private paste, and I can't see it. But, I'll take a wild guess and say that you might have an ID conflict, in which case, look at your crash report to see if it tells you what IDs are conflicting; if not, look around in your Direwolf20_1_6_4/minecraft folder for a file called IDConflicts.txt; if it's not there, try looking through the newest file in Direwolf20_1_6_4/minecraft/crash-reports; if there's nothing useful there, try Direwolf20_1_6_4/minecraft/ForgeModLoader-client-0.log.

If it is something simple to fix, I'm sure it's been explained many times on these forums already.

Have you tried those transfer nodes and pipes from ExtraUtilities? You could probably have a single pipe, with water and items flowing one way to your engines, and power the other way back to your base. I haven't tested them with Redstone Flux, but I'd say it's worth a shot.

Also, I've heard that EnderIO has some multipurpose pipes as well.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
^Thanks, I'll look into that.

Anyone else getting buggy fluiducts? For some reason they just stop trying to ouput there fluid even though theres perfectly valid tanks for them. The only solution I have found is to break every single pipe in the chain and replace them. If you leave even one of the bugged out pipes in the chain all the other pipes will fill up with that bugged out "fluid" and not output anything.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Does anyone know how the Mining Tree from Twilight Forest works? It doesn't just pull ores straight up as I assumed, as I cleared out an entire 1x1 column down to bedrock and replaced it with cobble, and there's still ores appearing on the surface in that column. I have gathered a huge amount of copper, tin, iron, aluminium, TC shards, AM2 stuff, but no gold, diamond, or lapis yet.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a good explanation about different fuel sources in a reactant dynamo? If I use ghast tears instead of gunpowder will I go through glowstone dust less quickly?

Kyll.Ing.

Jul 29, 2019
In good ol' FTB Ultimate, I'm building a base using Basalt Paver as a main building brick. Since vast quantities of the stuff is required for the flooring, I decided to put Basalt Cobblestone -> Basalt and Basalt -> Basalt Paver recipes into my AE autocrafting system. So far, so good. But once I order any quantity of Basalt Paver from the Interfaces, the system starts making it - and never stops. No matter how many or few Basalt Pavers I ask the system to craft, it will keep churning them out until I manually stop it through a Crafting Monitor. Is this a bug, or an error with my setup? Is there any fix to it? It's manageable, but annoying. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
With GeoStrata installed, does anyone know how to get Thaumcraft Obsidian Tiles instead of GeoStrata Obsidian Bricks, through crafting?

I'm aware I can mine up a few from totems, not the point.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
What actually fuels the Repair enchant from Thaumcraft now that there is no longer a Vis network? Does it just repair it with no cost now?