Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hellspawned

Jul 29, 2019
That's strange. Try cheating it in and throwing away the filled frames.
Well, yeah, that "works", in the sense that I get my tesseracts. But A) It's not legitimate and B) When playing on a server, as is my intention, I won't have access to that kind of functionality.

Hellspawned

Jul 29, 2019
Then when I get home, I'll get Hatpack running and see if I can figure something out.
Upon further research, I've found several people who makes the Tesseract on video, with Tinkers Alloy in the corners (same recipe as bronze, only you smelt the bronze dust in a redstone furnace, getting a different type of ingot out) and silver in the remaining slots. I tried this, but there seems to be something wrong with the Hatpack that stops it from working.

Firnagzen

Jul 29, 2019
What good early game ways are there to get lapis lazuli in DW20? I think the answer is just 'mine it', but I'd like to be wrong...

(DW20 doesn't have Dye Trees.)

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I've been fiddling around with the Hatpack... So, the short of it: What's the recipe for turning Tesseract Frame (full) into a working Tesseract in TE3?
Have you tried Enderium? Or is that used in the empty frame? I'll look up the recipe in MF2 tonight but of course Jaded has adjusted the recipes for quite a few things. Sounds like Hatpack might have messed with the recipes as well, if they aren't showing up in NEI.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried Enderium? Or is that used in the empty frame? I'll look up the recipe in MF2 tonight but of course Jaded has adjusted the recipes for quite a few things. Sounds like Hatpack might have messed with the recipes as well, if they aren't showing up in NEI.
Doesn't sound like something Hatfilms would do,

Reactions: [JBG]Magikarp

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
What good early game ways are there to get lapis lazuli in DW20? I think the answer is just 'mine it', but I'd like to be wrong...

(DW20 doesn't have Dye Trees.)
depends on how much you need. Pulverizing blue wool still gives a chance of lapis last time I looked. you could set up a blue sheep farm for a smallish steady supply.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, fortune is mid game! :p
Hm, I dunno. I don't understand what mid, early, and late game mean when it comes to a non-linear game, but okay. I guess you mean you need obsidian, some diamnonds, levels, or like 500 lapis.

Maybe if DW20 has Magic Crops you could use lapis plants.

Firnagzen

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, I dunno. I don't understand what mid, early, and late game mean when it comes to a non-linear game, but okay. I guess you mean you need obsidian, some diamnonds, levels, or like 500 lapis.

Maybe if DW20 has Magic Crops you could use lapis plants.
Eh, I was mostly joking.

guiguilyon

Jul 29, 2019
Dartcraft force shears and probably TE3 autonomous activators

Yea that's it, theforce shears. I found back his video. Thank you. Dartcraft is not is the Monster pack unfortunatly.

The autonomous activator only simulate right click or shift click.[DOUBLEPOST=1394731988][/DOUBLEPOST]Trying to get the save inventory ability with Advanced Genetics. But I can't get anything else than Basic Genes from them. I tried in creative mode with many skin scales from enderman, and I only get Basic Genes. Also tried with creeper, same problem. Are the ability genes that rare or is there a bug with that mod ?

Bruigaar

Jul 29, 2019
3rd times the charm

1) Does a golem have a sight range of 9x9x9 or 9x9x3?
2) do arcane levitators effect golems and if so does the golem ride it intelligently or just run to the side and fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
3rd times the charm

1) Does a golem have a sight range of 9x9x9 or 9x9x3?
2) do arcane levitators effect golems and if so does the golem ride it intelligently or just run to the side and fall out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1)you can test this by placing an item/crop on top of a stair case, but I am fairly certain that it is 9x9x9, otherwise the tiered mana bean farm wouldn't work. Also not every golem has a default range of 9x9x9
2) Not that I am aware of, if it does affect them (easy to test) then their pathing does not use it since it is kinda terrible at just 2d pathing.

guiguilyon

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any compatibility between Thermal Expansion and Industrial Craft 2 ? I though I could charge IC2 tools (mining drill...) with TE energy cells or dynamo. Do I HAVE to use IC2 batbox and stuff to charge IC2 electric tools ?

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
Why can't I craft IC2 empty cells ? I just put 4 tin ingots on the crafting table like shown in the IC2 wiki, but nothing shows up. :/
I think in experimental, you need to use tin plates. Check it through NEI? I'm not 100%, kind of have up on the mod.