Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey y'all. Rather than adding another FPS related thread, I am posting here.

I am having weird issues with Direwolf20's pack recently. Normally I can run it easily at 60+ FPS, but no matter what I do, it won't budge from 2-3. I have allocated 4 GB to it, and set my graphics card to be used on everything Java related, but no dice. Any suggestions?
Does it slow down in a fresh world, or just your established one?

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if anyone has found ender lilly seeds in Monster 1.0.4. A friend and I emptied an entire rogue like dungeon on the weekend and not 1 seed in any chest. Are they just super rare?

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Yellow dots on all sides.

Edit: Figured it out. Corner dots must be set to blue, and this is done by opening the interface for the cell and changing them there, similar to how you set the input/output facings for most other TE devices.

As info, yellow, while it looks like it would be a connection in the interface, means the side is disabled. Orange is output, blue is input.

I'm getting massive load lag when I warp/travel into my base. Its underground, around 150x150x70, without any openings to light, and the walls and floors are fully lit via glow stone covers and torches. The load lag started after building the wall structural supports and the lighting.

Does anyone know if the lag is caused by the use of micro blocks or the large enclosed space lighting calculations? I had this kind of spike in vanilla when opening a hole in a 60x80x30 space to the sky, so I'm thinking its lighting, but want to be sure. I'm going to have to redesign the base for skylights if thats the case :(

Its really nat a huge hindrance to me because its only on loading, at ggoing near/around my base causes massive load lag for others and i don't wanna be a nuisance.

Museli

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if anyone has found ender lilly seeds in Monster 1.0.4. A friend and I emptied an entire rogue like dungeon on the weekend and not 1 seed in any chest. Are they just super rare?

They're definitely available, although I can't confirm if they can be found in the chests in those dungeons - I think I found mine in chests on those obsidian altars Thaumcraft adds. An alternative way to get ender pearls, assuming you have at least one, is by combining them with mimichite from the Mimicry mod. One pearl plus one mimichite gets you 16 ender pearl dust, and 9 of those will make a new ender pearl.

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason i would not be able to disable Computercraft in Dw20 1.6 pack? I can disable other mods and have no issues, but if I try to disable CC it says forge modloader is missing some mods and then lists off Computercraft. Is there a reason for this?

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason i would not be able to disable Computercraft in Dw20 1.6 pack? I can disable other mods and have no issues, but if I try to disable CC it says forge modloader is missing some mods and then lists off Computercraft. Is there a reason for this?
The most likely answer is that you have placed a block or crafted an item that comes from that mod?

Reactions: zorn

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
The most likely answer is that you have placed a block or crafted an item that comes from that mod?

So I would have to delete my single player worlds? I thought it would just make those items disappear. Ill try it.
.[DOUBLEPOST=1389714597][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's also possible that you may need to disable other mods that use Computercraft, like Open Peripherals.

I tried that with no luck. I also cant disable Ichunutil even though ive disabled all of the Ichun mods, but that one isnt too big of a deal.

Sphinx2k

Jul 29, 2019
We have a problem on our server. One enderchest color code is behaving strange. While the other codes work normal one will empty out the chest really fast. So i would like to locate all enderchest on the server. Is there a Map viewer or tool that gets me the locations of all enderchests?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
We have a problem on our server. One enderchest color code is behaving strange. While the other codes work normal one will empty out the chest really fast. So i would like to locate all enderchest on the server. Is there a Map viewer or tool that gets me the locations of all enderchests?

I too would be interested in such a tool. Even if it is a text report that give all of the block locations.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Not aware of any such tool, but you might be able to track it using some of the Opis tools. If you setup something to feed, say, cobble, into this ender chest, you should be able to notice activity spike on the other end. That's no guarantee, but it's the closest thing I can think of.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Not sure if it would work, but maybe stuff a ton of items in the chest in question and then use Opis to look for Enderchests highest on the TPS list?

EDIT:gah page load fail, already answered.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
You can also see which chunks are chunk loaded. This is almost guaranteed to be someone using an enderchest with a quarry, then using an AE import bus on the chest at home.

zorn

Jul 29, 2019

I deleted the worlds I had in single player, no luck. It wont just stop me from loading a world, I cant even get to the main screen after clicking Launch.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's interesting. I wonder if there's useful information in your forge log. Perhaps if you pastebin it someone will have an idea. I can't imagine what's wrong.