Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
Telling you sorry. Fixed it :p
Just clicking the "?" button normally ghosts out the recipe for you. Holding shift and clicking the "?" button will auto fill the recipe out if possible.

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS?!

Thank you for revolutionizing my Minecraft experience.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Morberis

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod is it in the new FTB packs that allows a % of people to sleep to change the time of day? So if there are 2 people on and 1 person sleeps it changes to day.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Will FTB ever keep still, for example, we've had ultimate, mindcrack, direwolf20 etc.
Now horizons, monster and unleashed.
Will they continue to release a new modpack within every month or so, or will they just patch/update?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Will FTB ever keep still, for example, we've had ultimate, mindcrack, direwolf20 etc.
Will they continue to release a new modpack within every month or so, or will they just patch/update?
Its really up to Mojang. If they continue to change stuff up so much that modders basically have to rewrite their mods, then no it well never keep still. Unless the modding community gets so fed up that they decides to ignore future updates and sticks to one version.

But then again, the limitation to how mods work, mean that it would be hard for modders to significantly change parts of their mods too in new versions of their mods, without it breaking peoples worlds.

Reactions: RealSketch

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Unleashed isnt part of monster/horizons/other 1.6 packs, lol
And they release new packs when minecraft and enough mods are updated and are stable. They will patch if mod(s) need it, but it just depends

TomScheeper

Jul 29, 2019
I've got another short question.

I'm running Direwolf20 1.0.8 and installed gregtech. I disabled Thaumcraft, Ars Magica, Morpheus, Opis, Thaumic Tinkerer en Twilight Forest. I was wondering, is still possible to make JL2579's witch farm? I'm pretty sure the mods won't affect it at all, but still I want to know for sure before I start clearing out a lot of chunks.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
I've got another short question.

I'm running Direwolf20 1.0.8 and installed gregtech. I disabled Thaumcraft, Ars Magica, Morpheus, Opis, Thaumic Tinkerer en Twilight Forest. I was wondering, is still possible to make JL2579's witch farm? I'm pretty sure the mods won't affect it at all, but still I want to know for sure before I start clearing out a lot of chunks.
JL does all vanilla designs. Unless some mod has suddenly decided to rewrite vanilla redstone mechanics, you should be fine.