Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently been watching the streams of the FTB People, especilly Slowpoke101. There is a mod in Magical farm/Horizens that makes it possiable to just rightclick harvest crops. so they dont have to replant. What is that mod?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I've recently been watching the streams of the FTB People, especilly Slowpoke101. There is a mod in Magical farm/Horizens that makes it possiable to just rightclick harvest crops. so they dont have to replant. What is that mod?

Hunger Overhaul IIRC

Reactions: Makin911

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
If i want to mimic my overworld in a mystcraft age, how is that possiable? (cheating allowed) and would that add worldregen to mods that i added after the inital first worldgen when i started the world?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It's not that bad really. 30 repairs go a long way and if you like the pick you have you can add power or auto repair fairly easily. I've yet to have a world where I had to make a new pick/hammer.

derp, I totally forgot about that *facepalm*

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
If i want to mimic my overworld in a mystcraft age, how is that possiable? (cheating allowed) and would that add worldregen to mods that i added after the inital first worldgen when i started the world?
U can Copy the Overworld folder and put it into the new Dimension folder what ever u call it and it will be exactly the same as your overworld as for resetting structures i am not quite sure... (also i doubt it will retrogen ores if its not doing that already in the overworld

Last edited:

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019

You can use the Native Biome Controller page to mimic the biomes generated in the overworld. Combined with normal weather, normal lighting, normal moon, stars and sun as well as villages, ravines, caves, deep lava lakes and surface water lakes you can create an age that is fairly similar to the overworld. Any worldgen that is not specifically restricted from non-dim0 dimensions should occur, however nether portals and end portals will not function (Unless this was changed recently)

AlwaysGoofingOff

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies in advance for asking what might be a silly question...

How do I install Universal Config? Or is it just there already, and usable? I tried Googling, searching these forums, and watched Jaded Cat's tutorial. I understand how to add/remove mods, but that assumes Universal Config is already installed.

Is it as simple as just checking the config folder to verify the mod I want to add is already there? If if the config isn't there, am I out of luck or I have to find the config somewhere and add it? Or make it myself?

I'm just trying to see if I can add ArsMagika2 and Blood Magic to Monster. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'm going to just fiddle and see if I can get it working.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Apologies in advance for asking what might be a silly question...

How do I install Universal Config? Or is it just there already, and usable? I tried Googling, searching these forums, and watched Jaded Cat's tutorial. I understand how to add/remove mods, but that assumes Universal Config is already installed.

Is it as simple as just checking the config folder to verify the mod I want to add is already there? If if the config isn't there, am I out of luck or I have to find the config somewhere and add it? Or make it myself?

I'm just trying to see if I can add ArsMagika2 and Blood Magic to Monster. I'm at work right now but when I get home I'm going to just fiddle and see if I can get it working.

All 1.6.4 mod packs are shipped with the universal config to my knowledge. If they're not simply download the latest version of the UniConfig, copy the folder and paste it over your current config folder.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, what? The Mass Fab really does only take 512 eu/t. I can't feed any more EU into it before it explodes! Is there a way to get around this? I need my UU and only 512 EU/t isn't nearly fast enough.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Transformer upgrades indeed. It caps out with 2 upgrades at 8192 EU/t.

However, if you use a build newer than 303, for the time being, machine explosions are disabled to stop people complaining while the e-net remains unfinished.