Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
And how do I make the liquid pink slime into an item?

You put bucket of pink slime liquid in the world and it will spawn one small pink slime entity. It may or may not drop pink slimeball, it is recommended to catch and autospawn it.

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
You put bucket of pink slime liquid in the world and it will spawn one small pink slime entity. It may or may not drop pink slimeball, it is recommended to catch and autospawn it.

An alternative, if for some reason you don't want to set up an autospawner, is to use a slime-embiggening (sp?) syringe on it several times to get it to its max size. This still isn't as effective as autospawning, but it does improve your chances of getting a few actual slime balls.

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know a good guide to routers? Never used one before and its a bit overwhelming. But I dunno whatelse would let me hook up walls of different machines for mass production. I mean I could do a ae interface into... pipes into machines? But that doesnt allow me to mass extract either. Hrm...

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
It's still read as a valid config, it's just how the mod author decided to read the config. and relaunching should recreate the file
nope and nope.
mystcraft config- changed all the instability settings to false, loaded a new world, loaded a mystcraft age w/ 5 DO symbols, decay still happened.
deleted it, relaunched, files still gone.

StaticPixel

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get Force Sticks on 1.1.3 Unleashed? Using the 2 logs will just give you a 'Barricade' (from TC) I have already tried the carpenter and it does not work.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
I have routers hook to it, so what upgrade would only put 1 depleted cell in. instead of putting 64.

nvm i was putting deplete cells in instead of isotope cells. Isotope cells don't stack.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to get Force Sticks on 1.1.3 Unleashed? Using the 2 logs will just give you a 'Barricade' (from TC) I have already tried the carpenter and it does not work.
In 1.1.4 you can use 2 force planks to make sticks. In 1.1.3 I think the only options is to use logistic pipes with its crafting table, it somehow accesses the recipe for force sticks, not for barricade.

Kirnath

Jul 29, 2019
I have a simple question or two about the plugin's used for FTB, there are a few I am looking for!!!!! I noticed when i opened my inventory, I have access to these things listed below, and was hoping someone could tell me the plugins they were!

1. mob spawners
2. potion shelves
3. berry bushes

thanks!

Equitime77

Jul 29, 2019
With the escritoire thingy in forestry that is used to help find out breeding - does anyone know if its a bug that when you have done the minigame that you dont get anything? I already had a few breeds (of bees) found before using it.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me. I have gregtech installed with unleashed. When I break a berry bush. I get energy flow circuits.
I changed the BOP config like they said in this post, but the id for my berries didn't change.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mod-pack-update.20448/page-51

You have item ID conflicts. Only block ID conflicts crash the game, item ID conflicts just end up looking like yours - one item replacing another without sense or logic.

Check GregTech against Natura, for starters.

I have a simple question or two about the plugin's used for FTB, there are a few I am looking for!!!!! I noticed when i opened my inventory, I have access to these things listed below, and was hoping someone could tell me the plugins they were!

1. mob spawners
2. potion shelves
3. berry bushes

thanks!

The mod that gives you the big list of items when you open your inventory is called NEI (Not Enough Items).

The sources of the items in question:
1. Vanilla Minecraft, plus potentially every mod that adds a mob, though I believe it's optional
2. Bibliocraft
3. Natura, Tinker's Construct

Deftscythe

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to make my steam engines quieter? The extrautils sound muffler doesn't seem to have any effect.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to make my steam engines quieter? The extrautils sound muffler doesn't seem to have any effect.
I haven't tried this personally, but I think this will work...

1. Back up your Railcraft mod .jar (Because ALWAYS backup before trying things)
2. Open the the Railcraft mod .jar file in WinRAR, go to /mods/railcraft/client/sounds/machine and delete the two .ogg files
3. Start up your world and hopefully things are silent. If it crashes for some reason, you'll have to replace the two .ogg files with identically named files that have a different/no audio. I'll leave that as an exercise for you to explore.