Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. I do have them already. Crud. Now to figure out a way to automate compressing it... Any ideas?

Also, does liquid poisons or any of those damaging liquids that I believe BoP brings into the world, do they have uses?

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
You can swim in then, and be brought down to half a heart no matter what armour your wearing.
"Full MPS energy shields as well as a bunch of advanced plating for 100% damage reduction, even from void damage?"
Poisen doesn't care.
And neither do splash damage potions.

And the Hot Speings actually (slowly) restore hunger and health, so if you want to permanantly afk somewhere, say an XP farm, you can do this without worries of starvation.

Also liquid poisen looks a lot like the water in certain biomes. Tip, don't go swimming while mining, there's a chance it's poisen.

What other liquids does it add?
The sludge and sewage are MFR, and Sewage can be made into fertarliser and sludge can be put in a sludge boiler to get clay, sand, dirt, soul sand and other things.

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
You can swim in then, and be brought down to half a heart no matter what armour your wearing.
"Full MPS energy shields as well as a bunch of advanced plating for 100% damage reduction, even from void damage?"
Poisen doesn't care.
And neither do splash damage potions.

And the Hot Speings actually (slowly) restore hunger and health, so if you want to permanantly afk somewhere, say an XP farm, you can do this without worries of starvation.

Also liquid poisen looks a lot like the water in certain biomes. Tip, don't go swimming while mining, there's a chance it's poisen.

What other liquids does it add?
The sludge and sewage are MFR, and Sewage can be made into fertarliser and sludge can be put in a sludge boiler to get clay, sand, dirt, soul sand and other things.

I might just make a poison water.. fish tank, minus the fish. It looks kinda cool.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
You can be the richest guy on the server and pay people to swim in them for your entertainment perhaps?

wildc4rd

Jan 29, 2013
Couple of questions, I have recently set up a fusion reactor, and need info on some of the related aspects.

I'm outputting the plasma into a 10k bucket railcraft tank, is there a way to stop the reactor when the tank is full and restart again when empty, as it is produced faster than I can use it.

Next, how much power do the electroliser and centrifuge take, so I can plan my support side.

Lastly, with liquiducts, I know of the restriction on inputs but are the outputs restricted as well?

Thanks in advance!

Dragonborn Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
Well my production pipeline is copper ore go to industrial grinder and get smelted, so what copper ingot is it? Because I manually updated my FTB ultimate to 1.5.2 and the mysterious copper ingot id changes, deleting all my copper

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
I think the GregTech unificator defaults to the IC2 ingots.
To be sure: Fire up your backup from before the conversion and check the ID, then check the configs, which one uses this ID. Or look which items are around that ingot in the NEI list, since most mods are clustered close together with their items.

Dragonborn Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
Well the copper seems to be produced by copper dust smelting, so it cannot be GregTech and the color is not IC2 color, the ingot id is 5267:5

Mods that I have eliminated by uninstalling it:

Forestry
Thermal Expansion
Factorization
Railcraft
MinefactoryReloaded

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech defaults to Redpower ingots for copper/tin/silver/brass, because it also defaults to Redpower storage blocks for copper/tin/silver/brass, which it does for a specific legacy compatibility reason that I forgot.

(Of course only if Redpower is present.)

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you do not have TE, Redpower or Forestry installed, then go into NEI and check how many variants of copper there are remaining.​

Dragonborn Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
Well it seems the Redpower is the culprit, I removed it and the copper ingot is gone, so probably I need to run all my redpower ingots through an forge ore dictionary item converter, what is the good one?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well it seems the Redpower is the culprit, I removed it and the copper ingot is gone, so probably I need to run all my redpower ingots through an forge ore dictionary item converter, what is the good one?
You could always write down how many stacks of copper you have and just spawn it in at the new world.

The thing that looks like an enchanting table should work for you though.

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Id honestly kill for Xycraft for 1.5.2 right now. Like.. go out and strangle a poodle if it meant I could have xycraft