Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Moezso

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if there's a Forestry config setting that affects the stacking of cans? (Latest build on MC 1.5.2)

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
(Forestry, MC 1.4.7) If I plant a tree on farm blocks near the edge of an Orchard Multifarm, will the multifarm harvest all of that tree's leaf blocks, or only those leaf blocks that fall within the area of the multifarm?

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
(Forestry, MC 1.4.7) If I plant a tree on farm blocks near the edge of an Orchard Multifarm, will the multifarm harvest all of that tree's leaf blocks, or only those leaf blocks that fall within the area of the multifarm?
I've seen leaves harvested from beyond the footprint area of the multifarm, but I've never tested to see exactly how far it will go.

WAFFLE OF WAR

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a pneumatic pipe equivalent to the iron pipe? I have two pipes that connect and I want items to only flow in one direction. If not, is there a way around this?

WAFFLE OF WAR

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm having some problems with my sorting machine-router set up. I set a bunch of ores into the sorting machine and ran them through. It filled up EVERY available barrel, so I filled up all those barrels with a place holder so they wouldn't do that. But now when I run the items through, they go to the router, and just travel back to the sorting machine but they are totally invisible and it prevents me from feeding the machine any more stuff. For some reason the items aren't going to their respective barrels even though there is plenty of room for them. If I remove one of the cobblestone it calls every "invisible" item. I have no idea what to do and if this always happens I have to re-do my whole system so any help would be great.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j327/Alex_Daszek/2013-06-02_075954.png

This is a picture of the barrel wall. You can see all the place holder blocks and the three or so that I removed and the"invisible" items that were then called to those barrels.

I think I got it sorted out. But now, with the sorting machines, what do I do when I only have one of an item?

baw179

Jul 29, 2019
Can you get repair enchant on a wand of equal trade in DW20 pack? I keep getting frugal, treasure and potency but no repair. :(

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
How am I supposed to get enough chrome to make a fusion reactor?!?!?!

Centrifuge rubies/redstone. As a heads up there are ways of generating redstone that can be automated.

Can you get repair enchant on a wand of equal trade in DW20 pack? I keep getting frugal, treasure and potency but no repair. :(

It should be possible.

If you're not already enchanting wands directly do so. You're more likely to get it. Also when you get the enchants you don't like you can just use the wand up almost till it's gone then throw it in the crucible with a little bit of extra stuff and remake the same wand and enchant again.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
So I have one Steadfast drone, and as I'm aware they only spawn in dungeon chests rarely. Let's assume I never find another. What would be the best thing to do with this drone assuming I don't wanna lose it? From what I can tell there's two ways I could go about it. Breed it with a random princess and hope for the best, or put it in the extra bees machine that take out the type of bee and puts it into a serum vial.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
So I have one Steadfast drone, and as I'm aware they only spawn in dungeon chests rarely. Let's assume I never find another. What would be the best thing to do with this drone assuming I don't wanna lose it? From what I can tell there's two ways I could go about it. Breed it with a random princess and hope for the best, or put it in the extra bees machine that take out the type of bee and puts it into a serum vial.

Breed it with princess that has high fertility (4 drones would be best), chance of loosing steadfast trait is a lot less this way than using EB isolator.

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm having some problems with my sorting machine-router set up. I set a bunch of ores into the sorting machine and ran them through. It filled up EVERY available barrel, so I filled up all those barrels with a place holder so they wouldn't do that. But now when I run the items through, they go to the router, and just travel back to the sorting machine but they are totally invisible and it prevents me from feeding the machine any more stuff. For some reason the items aren't going to their respective barrels even though there is plenty of room for them. If I remove one of the cobblestone it calls every "invisible" item. I have no idea what to do and if this always happens I have to re-do my whole system so any help would be great.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j327/Alex_Daszek/2013-06-02_075954.png

This is a picture of the barrel wall. You can see all the place holder blocks and the three or so that I removed and the"invisible" items that were then called to those barrels.

I think I got it sorted out. But now, with the sorting machines, what do I do when I only have one of an item?
That's what the default route setting is for - it's your catch-all/overflow route for those items you don't get enough of to warrant an actual spot in the sorting machine.[DOUBLEPOST=1370194021][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, wands get Charging instead of Repair. That said, they're both extremely rare.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
Breed it with princess that has high fertility (4 drones would be best), chance of loosing steadfast trait is a lot less this way than using EB isolator.

Ok, I'll try that. Seems Majestic, Wintry, Frigid, Absolute, and Jaded bees have 4 fertility. I'll assume I just breed the stead with a princess (probably will be Wintry if only because it's easier to obtain), then with the output I'd just analyze them and put as many steadfasts together with the princess/drone...shouldn't bee too hard. (sorry)

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Ok, I'll try that. Seems Majestic, Wintry, Frigid, Absolute, and Jaded bees have 4 fertility. I'll assume I just breed the stead with a princess (probably will be Wintry if only because it's easier to obtain), then with the output I'd just analyze them and put as many steadfasts together with the princess/drone...shouldn't bee too hard. (sorry)
My Majestics only have normal 2x fertility.