Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Oh! That's problematic, possibly, but good to know! Cheers :) Does anyone know why they changed that? Is it intended that ZVs will only occur as a product of zombie sieges? That would make sense with their increasing movement towards a more story-like feel with the maps, Illagers and so on.

They still spawn randomly (a couple of guys on the server I play on collected enough for an iron golem farm). I've had at least a few show up in my slap-dash grinder, but I'm not quite set for brewing yet.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Tell me please. How can I get iridium in beyond mod pack?
If you after the ic2 iridium ore, you'll need to find a sample (as dungeon loot, can also get shards of it to compress into a whole ore). Once you got one it's advisable to use it in a scanner to get its pattern for uu-replication. (For this you'll need pattern storage, replicator and a mass fabricator at the least, feeding the mass fabricator scrap (boxes) maks it more efficent.)

The Thermal Foundation Iridium is found in obisidian metors, rarely found just below the ground in the overworld and mining dimension. Fairy sure this cannot be used as a replacement for ic2 iridium.

H

Haracone

At what height i can find obisidian meteors? can i craft iridium if i have Thermal Foundation? I can't craft replicator, becouse pack don't have recipe reinforced stone.
FTB Beyound have world anchor?

Last edited:

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Reinforced stone is made by spraying construction foam on iron scaffolds, can dry it quicker by using sand on it. This is the way to make it. The only way to chunkload in beyond is the FTB Utilities way.

Checking the recipe for indium or platinum ore should reveal the level of the metors, but they arn't far below ground.

Reactions: Everlasting2

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
(I could be misremebering how to do this as it's been a while)
In your inventory there is an map icon in the top left that brings up a map split into chunks. You can right-click these to claim them, then shift-left click to chunkload the chunk. There is a limit to how many you can both claim and load though, but I believe this is a configurable limit.

Last edited:
K

kiwiCptn

Running FTB Infinity Evolved. How do I transmit an analog signal across dimensions?
Expanded Redstone does it (supposedly) but it is not included. Both WR-CBE and RFTools fail the "analog" requirement.

H

Haracone

(I could be misremebering how to do this as it's been a while)
In your inventory there is an map icon in the top left that brings up a map split into chunks. You can right-click these to claim them, then shift-left click to chunkload the chunk. There is a limit to how many you can both claim and load though, but I believe this is a configurable limit.
Thanks.

masterx244

Jul 29, 2019
Running FTB Infinity Evolved. How do I transmit an analog signal across dimensions?
Expanded Redstone does it (supposedly) but it is not included. Both WR-CBE and RFTools fail the "analog" requirement.
Maybe the only way would decoding it into binary and transferring 4 signals acros dimensions and then re-analogizing it

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I can't get the Ranged Collector to switch to blacklist mode - pressing the buttons in the UI does nothing, any suggestions?

Version: ActuallyAdditions-1.10.2-r105
Pack: All The Mods v2.53

V

Viperion

(This may not be a simple question and may need it's own thread; if so please let me know)

Apparently it's possible to extract a modpack from the Curse Launcher - I have made a custom modpack and I just want to play that without having to load up a Curse client I literally use for nothing else; can someone tell me how to do that and/or point me to a good tutorial on how to do it? (One that doesn't involve "install forge, download all the mods..." etc etc - I've heard you can pull all that out of Curse somehow)

Thanks all

H

Haracone

(This may not be a simple question and may need it's own thread; if so please let me know)

Apparently it's possible to extract a modpack from the Curse Launcher - I have made a custom modpack and I just want to play that without having to load up a Curse client I literally use for nothing else; can someone tell me how to do that and/or point me to a good tutorial on how to do it? (One that doesn't involve "install forge, download all the mods..." etc etc - I've heard you can pull all that out of Curse somehow)

Thanks all
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/4pr3nm/ftb_without_curse/

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam

Thanks all
Once you download the pack, install whatever version of forge the pack is using, then make a new profile in the mc Launcher and set it to the folder the pack you downloaded from curse is in. I think that will work.

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
id say: use MultiMC, move the folder Curse created into the instacnes folder of MultiMc, create a new instance,name it as the folder, clcik edit mods, install forge from tehre (it#s litteraly two clicks) and import the mods via drag and drop from your instance folder. should work.