Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to place snow layers in survival?

Harvesting snow layers gives snowballs.
Attempting to place snowballs on the ground throws them.

Other than making a golem (assume I have no access to pumpkins on a resource starved map), is there any way to make snow layers in survival?
Craft a snow block (2x2 of snowballs), then put 3 of them in a horizontal line in a crafting table (like a snow slab).

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Yeah, the coupler track serves both purposes. And carts were being abandoned at the top of my elevator despite the booster I put at it, which was because the train wasn't going fast enough to make it over the edge (a cart by itself does, though). The question I wanted to ask is if, when the carts are decoupled, will both keep going at about the same speed or will the one(s) in the back get slowed/stopped in the case of a train of two, maybe three carts?
http://ftbwiki.org/Control_Track

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I get the feeling. I also do my own private servers from time to time to test various stuff on my computer.

Go to the ftb launcher.
Click on the pack you want to download the server and find the button where it says "download server"
extract, run .bat from a folder and zolia.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS
That button is greyed out for Unstable 1.10. Isn't there a linkable repository that has the server files? I'd love to see if it's downloadable but the launcher-clicker is broken.

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
That button is greyed out for Unstable 1.10. Isn't there a linkable repository that has the server files? I'd love to see if it's downloadable but the launcher-clicker is broken.
hmm... if ti is greyed out then you could custom make a servee jar package.. but it is a bit of work.

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i have a petty gem with 44 will how can i transfer that to my new lesser gem? blood magic 1.10

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
i have a petty gem with 44 will how can i transfer that to my new lesser gem? blood magic 1.10
If you have them both in your hotbar, put the petty gem in your hand, and hold right-click, it should transfer the will into the other gem.

C

Centenis

Is there anyway to maintain vampiric invincibility whilst ALSO making it so fire CANT make me killable???

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Is there anyway to maintain vampiric invincibility whilst ALSO making it so fire CANT make me killable???
I'm going to say no.. If I remember correctly the mod author made it that way specifically to give it some balance

Sent from my igloo using Canadian Goose Mesenger

C

Centenis

I'm going to say no.. If I remember correctly the mod author made it that way specifically to give it some balance

Sent from my igloo using Canadian Goose Mesenger
I forgot to mention I'm using ftb infinity evolved, surely with all those mods there must be SOME work around

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to mention I'm using ftb infinity evolved, surely with all those mods there must be SOME work around
Maybe Quantumsuit or Full Blood Magic Armor without deliberate any fire resistance. Protection enchantment. Thaumic tinkerer amulet that clears status effects. Anything else that clears status effects.

Bucket of water.

N

nagnagnag1

Is it possible to mix molten metal in OpenBlock tanks? I am trying to get electrum ingots.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help with the 'recipe' for some forestry bees - Farmerly, Agrarian, Miry, Boggy, Derpious and the 16 colour bees.
I think Farmerly might be Cultivated & Rural (can't test as I'm just getting Rural) and then Agrarian is probably Farmerly & Rural. And Miry and Boggy are probably Marshy & Cultivated, then Marshy & Miry.
But the colours and Derpious I have no idea.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help with the 'recipe' for some forestry bees - Farmerly, Agrarian, Miry, Boggy, Derpious and the 16 colour bees.
I think Farmerly might be Cultivated & Rural (can't test as I'm just getting Rural) and then Agrarian is probably Farmerly & Rural. And Miry and Boggy are probably Marshy & Cultivated, then Marshy & Miry.
But the colours and Derpious I have no idea.
sooo NEI is not an option?

Genetic breeding can probably be found in one of the addons

Reactions: joshwoo70

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hey It's 2016 NEI is so 1.7.10 - JEI is the thing now. But .... I am missing the integration with bees that NEI had/has. I have Gendustry so trial and error will be the way to go. Fortunately there are only 57 bees not the 300+ last time I completed bees in 1.6.4.