Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible with MineTweaker to take lets say (ITEM) designate 2 val of it like (RecipeA) and (RecipeB) two different Recipes, but instead of just using addrecipe, it gives the same item however but with a different durability. So if you craft the item with RecipeA you get 32/64 Durability. And with RecipeB you get 64/64 Durability. Been playing around with this and this eludes me how to do this.

-Also-

Any reason why this doesn't parse?

recipes.addShapeless(<minecraft:clay_ball> * 5, [<ore:blockStainedHardenedClay>, <minecraft:water_bucket>.giveBack(<minecraft:water_bucket> * 1]));
For tools or any item with durability add the number of durability you want less than the max as the damage value. So
addShapeless(<minecraft:wooden_hoe:7>, [Recipe]);
would give you a wooden hie that has taken 7 damage(57/64, too lazy to check actual number). So in your case
addShaped(<mod:item:32>, [Recipe]);
would give you the item with 32/64 durability

Reactions: O13SC3N3

O13SC3N3

Jul 29, 2019
For tools or any item with durability add the number of durability you want less than the max as the damage value. So
addShapeless(<minecraft:wooden_hoe:7>, [Recipe]);
would give you a wooden hie that has taken 7 damage(57/64, too lazy to check actual number). So in your case
addShaped(<mod:item:32>, [Recipe]);
would give you the item with 32/64 durability

Wait isnt addShaped(<mod:item:32> looking for Metadata of 32?

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
How can I wear torch as an equipment? I can do it in 1.6.4 but looks like with infinity evolved I can't do it anymore

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Is there a way I can extend the agricraft right-click harvest&replant functionality to include Rotarycraft canola plants?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Arw there any other explosives other than: TNT, Industrial TNT, Nukes, Nuclear Reactors(IC2, Reactorcraft, NuclearCraft), Obsidian TNT, and Alumentum(I'm actually not sure about this one)

P.S: If I don't get ninja'd the above poster may answer.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way I can extend the agricraft right-click harvest&replant functionality to include Rotarycraft canola plants?

I found the output of Conola to be lackluster when using crops. The default Canola produces way more than my 10'd out crop. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question. I'll leave now.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I found the output of Conola to be lackluster when using crops. The default Canola produces way more than my 10'd out crop. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to your question. I'll leave now.
You probably tested before RoC added Agricraft compat, iirc Agricraft's RoC compat made drops fairly poor but when it was removed from there and Reika added compat from their end they buffed the drops. A 10 gain crop should now produce about 10x more seeds than a normal canola crop I believe, nearly two stacks per harvest.
How can I wear torch as an equipment? I can do it in 1.6.4 but looks like with infinity evolved I can't do it anymore
Possibly the dynamic lights mod?
Arw there any other explosives other than: TNT, Industrial TNT, Nukes, Nuclear Reactors(IC2, Reactorcraft, NuclearCraft), Obsidian TNT, and Alumentum(I'm actually not sure about this one)
IC2 has dynamite, Steve's Carts also has dynamite, GT has machines (explode if on fire or too much voltage) and powder barrels, Thaumcraft also can have explosions during unstable infusions, creepers explode, XU TNT generator creates explosions nearby iirc, ChromatiCraft has ender TNT or something, PneumaticCraft or FSP steam pressure failures might count and I'm sure there's tons mores I just didn't think of offhand.

What do you want to know for out of interest?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Also that mod from Voltz with all the bomb types. Not sure if it's still updated but the antimatter bomb was fun

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, playing Infinity Evolved: Skyblock and a few players on the server have ran into the issue of dying, badly, and losing everything. How do you 'restart' with a fresh island?

T

Ti3sNL

Hey guys, very new with FTB and minecraft too. Just playing the game for 2 months now and the redstone parts / automatization / managing resources / fabrication is very interesting. I am not so much into the combat stuff. Installed the FTB Infinity mod and overwhelmed with all the extra mods and tools. What is a good basic starting point to explore FTB piece by piece? I also dindt find a clear FTB tutorial on youtube ore something. But now i have seen the load of mods, i understand that. To many and different to cover this in a video. Tips of well know FTB builders that make tutos are welcome of course

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, very new with FTB and minecraft too. Just playing the game for 2 months now and the redstone parts / automatization / managing resources / fabrication is very interesting. I am not so much into the combat stuff. Installed the FTB Infinity mod and overwhelmed with all the extra mods and tools. What is a good basic starting point to explore FTB piece by piece? I also dindt find a clear FTB tutorial on youtube ore something. But now i have seen the load of mods, i understand that. To many and different to cover this in a video. Tips of well know FTB builders that make tutos are welcome of course

There is no "FTB tutorial". There are, however, mod spotlights explaining mods and their mechanics. Sometimes there are Let's Play videos showing mod integration, but rarely is it "just what you wanted to know".

On the other hand there are introduction packs based on quests.

You have Agrarian Skies 1/2 (2 only available on the Curse app). Skyblock with quests explaining tech and magic mods.

You have Simply Magic completely focused on magic mods.

Regrowth also integrates tech and magic, but with some twists. It's open world, but the world is dead and without ores (still has structures and dungeons to make it worth exploring). A LOT of recipes are heavily changed, forcing inter-mod interaction.

On the Technic launcher you have Requiem HQM. Big ass pack to introduce new players to mods.

See if any appeals or helps you. As a newbie I would recommend that you stay away from Infinity (any of the available). If you have an issue ("how do I get these pipes working?", for example), before you ask here or Reddit, try Google and YouTube.

But, since you're new, we can offer some pointers in getting started. Last note (for now): modded Minecraft needs a lot from hardware (#blameJava), but there are tricks to get better performance. All have some (minor/major) consequences. Check Google/Reddit/here. There are plenty posts here and on Reddit.

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Also, check the minecraft wiki if you are stuck - minecraft.gamepedia.com
Many mods have dedicated wikis, too.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
One place to start would be Direwolf20's most recent SSP series on Youtube. He does a pretty good job of (eventually) going through most of the mods in his pack and explaining most of the things that they do, so it's probably the closest thing you'll get to a tutorial for an entire modpack. There exist, of course, spotlights for individual mods and tutorials for individual builds, but Dire does a pretty good job of covering *everything*. Eventually.