Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Badkuip

Jul 29, 2019
How do I link two wireless acces points?

15edcee87b42acfef26fc2d459342291.png

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
So im not sure if theres a place on this forum for this type, but does anyone know someone who posts tutorials on how to build houses for ftb? Ive been watching direwolf for a bit...but now i just need to learn how to make stuff look good if you guys have any suggestions.

Decide on a theme, google images. Personally I dont use minecraft pics as a reference because thats like plagiarism. So... "victorian house"....ah heres a reletively simple one:
3037796-slide-s-0.jpg

Then you try to do something similar:

w0QJqFq.jpg

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
I think you've misunderstood the purpose of the wireless access point. It's to allow a wireless access terminal in it's range to connect to the network the access point is connected to. The said Terminal must be linked to the system via the security station.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
How do I link two wireless access points?

15edcee87b42acfef26fc2d459342291.png

From you picture you don't seem to have one connected yet. Doesn't it need to be connected to cable? I suppose you could have one at each end of your physical network but the usual option is to add range cards to your security station

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently playing AS2 - does anyone know if/how the raiding hoe can be repaired. The repair material is 'tear jerker' but I can not find a recipe in NEI, in the materials & you books or google

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently playing AS2 - does anyone know if/how the raiding hoe can be repaired. The repair material is 'tear jerker' but I can not find a recipe in NEI, in the materials & you books or google
Pretty sure tear jerker is repaired with dirt, it's been a long while since I played AS2 so things might have changed but that's what I remember it being.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I meant where can I get a team to build a modpack

Most mod packs are usually made by a person from their own preference, Direwolf20 is the only person who I am aware of that is privileged to have a pack made for him. And packs seem to be better dependent on passion of the dev for the pack. Agrarian skies was made by Jadedcat and it is obvious that questing is what she loves (that and inflicting pain).

If you don't want to get into making modpacks yourself my advice would be to write down a list of all your favorite mods, go back over it when your done and remove mods that are unnecessary because other mods cover what they do and then look on FTB or curse (or if necessary other launchers) and find a pack that has all or most of the ones you want.

FTB make it really easy to remove (or add) mods - so if you find one that is close it is easy to make it what you want. But you need to be aware that adding or removing some mods can destabilise the pack so be prepared to do a little trouble shooting.

aluminium

Jul 29, 2019
hello

i am very new to the forum . i am looking for a modpack regardless of launcher that has the most mods and latest minecraft version or previous-just-before-latest version as of right now ?

thank you

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
hello

i am very new to the forum . i am looking for a modpack regardless of launcher that has the most mods and latest minecraft version or previous-just-before-latest version as of right now ?

thank you
take a look at infinity, there may be (probably are) bigger modpacks that I don't know about though