Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen some pictures of blocks that are cut diagonally for decoration purposes. Are those present on Infinity? What are they called?

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
i want to see ONLY my Botania stuff in me terminal!
Thank you, if you can help me :)
Sadly the "NEI Syncronized Mode" does not extend to this feature...

rhn has made a good point. Create a sub network that only stores Botania stuff. Accessible by the main network if you check the main terminal, but only Botania stuff while accessing the sub network. Check youtube if you're not sure how to set up a sub network (never done any, so I'm not comfortable explaining, but I knowish how the final result works).

Reactions: Type1Ninja

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Is there a way to add MineChem recipes?

Minechem recipes won't do any good without the whole mod. From what I've seen on "Let's Plays", you use the machines in Minechem to analyze and break normal items into their component chemicals and other such machines to recombine the chemicals to make what you want.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Minechem recipes won't do any good without the whole mod. From what I've seen on "Let's Plays", you use the machines in Minechem to analyze and break normal items into their component chemicals and other such machines to recombine the chemicals to make what you want.
The only ones I want to do are Synthesizer and Decomposer because the fission and fusion chambers are only for combining elements so it wouldn't make sense unless you made your own elements

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
There's minechem for 1.7.10?

Last time I looked there wasn't and I was such a sad panda...
Yeah, there is. I suggest you look at Matter Overdrive first, though; it adds a duplication system similar to EE (but with massive creation times and huge RF requirements), as well as a bunch of other stuff (PHASERS! TELEPORTERS! ANDROID TRANSFORMATION! YEEEEEE!).

Reactions: Psychicash

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, there is. I suggest you look at Matter Overdrive first, though; it adds a duplication system similar to EE (but with massive creation times and huge RF requirements), as well as a bunch of other stuff (PHASERS! TELEPORTERS! ANDROID TRANSFORMATION! YEEEEEE!).
And gravity anomalies that eat planets!

Reactions: Type1Ninja

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Can the Chest Carts in RailCraft able to traverse into and back from the Nether Portal?

I'm trying to build a pack for myself that have no teleportation (other than vanilla minecraft nether portals), so I would like to avoid using Ender Storage, as well as JABBA's B-Space upgrade if possible.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Can the Chest Carts in RailCraft able to traverse into and back from the Nether Portal?

I'm trying to build a pack for myself that have no teleportation (other than vanilla minecraft nether portals), so I would like to avoid using Ender Storage, as well as JABBA's B-Space upgrade if possible.
Every entity can travel though nether portals but entities need to wait a few seconds before they can enter again. You should be able to break and place the cart to reset it.

Reactions: PierceSG

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019

Very possible. Direwolf20 was playing on Forgecraft 3 a long time ago, and he set up a system just like that, in case you want to check it out. :)

Reactions: PierceSG

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone look at this screeny and tell me which mod this is ?
The green boxes are Battlegear 2 HUD, the green box i want to disable in favor of Status Effect HUD to the center left. And while I'm talking about HUD features, does anyone have a InGameInfo XML .XML handy I can use as an example ?

help2.jpg

nemba

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a way to detect a player's potion effects in horizons daybreaker? Hoping for a machine or something that detects when i have a buff or debuff and sends out a redstone signal