Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
How much warp is required to unlock Eldritch Revelation? I have the Sanity Checker filled up completely (albeit most of it is temporary), but so far no dice. Does temporary warp not work?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC halfway up with normal warp. Doubt temporary will cut it. Try crafting some forbidden items.

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
Botania's Ring of Aesir seems to blockfire damage, does the ring of odin also provide resistance to fire damage? I'm a witchery vampire and am taking regular damage damage while wearing my ring of aesir, but do not yet have the update that allows me to uncraft the rings. Am i out of luck with my legendary rings i tried to hard to get?

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
On Infinity 1.6.2, is there a T6 altar? I'm finding different information on the web and am not sure.

Also, what is the default altar capacity on T5 and T6?

Reactions: Psychicash

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
On Infinity 1.6.2, is there a T6 altar? I'm finding different information on the web and am not sure.

There is a T6 alter, I'm not 100% sure on Infinity. I do know it's a pain to get the alter to Teir 6 and involves summoning the demon invasion (Ooooo!) I know right?!

The default capacity of 10k is the capacity regardless of tier. the only thing that changes this is the runes of augmented capacity.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013

The T6 altar is in Infinity 1.5.1, so it should be in 1.6.2 unless they downgraded it for some reason.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
There is a T6 alter, I'm not 100% sure on Infinity. I do know it's a pain to get the alter to Teir 6 and involves summoning the demon invasion (Ooooo!) I know right?!

The default capacity of 10k is the capacity regardless of tier. the only thing that changes this is the runes of augmented capacity.
The T6 altar is in Infinity 1.5.1, so it should be in 1.6.2 unless they downgraded it for some reason.

Thank you both.

Bonus questions: Bound armor takes 1 sigil with a weak blood shard, 2 with a demon. But I can still socket more sigils. Is this intended? Will all be active? Also, socketing a Master Blood Orb, for what I know, removes LP costs. Activation and passive?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
As far as I know you can only have two active.

LP costs for the effects on the sigils are removed by using a master blood orb, but you still incur the general costs to your LP when you take damage etc.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know you can only have two active.

LP costs for the effects on the sigils are removed by using a master blood orb, but you still incur the general costs to your LP when you take damage etc.
Alright so, for example, Divination sigil grants me night vision at all times for free with a Master Blood Orb socketed?

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming you don't get hit, yes

ok I'm just curious... getting hit does that, is that supposed to deactivate the night vision? is it supposed to make the night vision cost lp? or are you referring to the fact that getting hit at all no matter what sigil is active or installed costs lp?

EDIT: I'm curious because that's confusing and I haven't put any sigils on my armor yet.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
ok I'm just curious... getting hit does that, is that supposed to deactivate the night vision? is it supposed to make the night vision cost lp? or are you referring to the fact that getting hit at all no matter what sigil is active or installed costs lp?

EDIT: I'm curious because that's confusing and I haven't put any sigils on my armor yet.
Bound armour gives you protection by converting LP -> protection (if you want to think of it like that)
So when you get hit, you get a base LP drop. But never again, assuming you use master blood orbs for your sigils

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
anything in ftb infinity that i can use to make crops/saplings grow faster.

know about the sprinkler
but is there some special dirt i can use to plant on?
or something else?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
anything in ftb infinity that i can use to make crops/saplings grow faster.

know about the sprinkler
but is there some special dirt i can use to plant on?
or something else?
sprinker (open blocks), watering can, sigil/ritual of the green grove, timewood tree (from twilight forest, when fully grown) - Though, I don't know if you can actually get these. sprinklers from agricraft also work, lamp of fertility... probably more that I can't remember

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
sprinker (open blocks), watering can, sigil/ritual of the green grove, timewood tree (from twilight forest, when fully grown) - Though, I don't know if you can actually get these. sprinklers from agricraft also work, lamp of fertility... probably more that I can't remember
All of the above together with a sigil/socketed sigil of the green grove or lamp of growth. Feel free to combine everything and tell us if it goes to something like insta growth.

Reactions: jordsta95

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Simple question (for those in the know): When will Gregtech v6 be in a playable state? How far along is Gregorious with it? Even a simple answer like "soon" or "not soon at all" would be sufficient. Thanks.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
i cant figure out why my tesseract keep send power to my quarry even if i remove all connecting wires to the tesseract.
it just keeps running and running the quarry..

if i deactivate the tesseract, the quarry stops.
if i place the tesseract down again after picking it up, it starts running. even if there are no connections to the tesseract?

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
ugh, something is really messed up.
power cells from thermal expansion are losing energy even if nothing is connected.
furnaces from thermal expansion are eating up coal but the power meeter is not climbing up, nothing connected.

it all worked for a bit when i changed dimension and came back, but when connecting and removing wires the issue come backs.