Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Direwolf20 1.0.3 for 1.7.10

Are the generators (kinetic/solar/thermal) now gone from MPS?
Last I checked, those are added (along with quite a few other things) by MPS Addons, a very handy mod that is not included in the current Direwolf pack. However, if there's a version for 1.7.10, you should be able to add it yourself.

Reactions: Beeze23

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
RotaryCraft adds a Liquid Spiller (if I remember correctly) that might do the job, but I'm pretty sure ME^4 doesn't have that mod either.

Hmm... The only other thing I can think of is Thaumcraft's Arcane Spa, which can fill a 5x1x5 volume with any liquid you like (and if it's water, it gives you the option of mixing it with purifying bath salts automatically), but that may not help you, either.

What, exactly, are you trying to do? If you only need to fill one block repeatedly (for MFR pink slime spawning, perhaps), a bucket in an autonomous activator is probably your best bet (disclaimer: I'm not very familiar with ME^4's mod list). If you need to fill a BigReactor or something once and leave it, you may be best off by bucketing the liquid in manually.

lotr88

Jul 29, 2019
RotaryCraft adds a Liquid Spiller (if I remember correctly) that might do the job, but I'm pretty sure ME^4 doesn't have that mod either.

Hmm... The only other thing I can think of is Thaumcraft's Arcane Spa, which can fill a 5x1x5 volume with any liquid you like (and if it's water, it gives you the option of mixing it with purifying bath salts automatically), but that may not help you, either.

What, exactly, are you trying to do? If you only need to fill one block repeatedly (for MFR pink slime spawning, perhaps), a bucket in an autonomous activator is probably your best bet (disclaimer: I'm not very familiar with ME^4's mod list). If you need to fill a BigReactor or something once and leave it, you may be best off by bucketing the liquid in manually.
Thank for response. And yeah i want to fill a 11x11x11 Big Reactor, it's like pain is the a** to fill it with bucket =.=

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
This is why we use blocks of diamond/enderium ;) (it's a better coolant)
I think he meant to use it to fill it with enderium/cryotheum.
But you would never want more than one layer of Cryotheum anyway, so using automated filling for that is rather overkill IMO. And Enderium flows downward from the top source block so you will want to do that with buckets.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Thank for response. And yeah i want to fill a 11x11x11 Big Reactor, it's like pain is the a** to fill it with bucket =.=
If you have Buildcraft 6, there is a floodgate block that will help. I filled my reactor with fluid ender using that block, with a TE's portable tank right on top of it with the tank set to output mode.

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
I think he meant to use it to fill it with enderium/cryotheum.
But you would never want more than one layer of Cryotheum anyway, so using automated filling for that is rather overkill IMO. And Enderium flows downward from the top source block so you will want to do that with buckets.
Actually the blocks help with the cooling around the fuel rods a lil expensive resources but worth it

lotr88

Jul 29, 2019
Enderium/Diamond blocks are good but so expensive at early game (in ME^4 you have a free pool of cryotheum at early game)

Btw i've just filled my reactors by hand, took 15 mins of clicking =.=

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I removed Sanguimany and Marictulture and that seemed to stop the crashing. I don't know what these mods did with the Bound Armor from Blood Magic though. Sanguimany is a Blood Magic addon that adds more "dark arts" to blood magic (or something like that) and Mariculture adds a Bound Fishing Rod if Blood Magic is found. Whatever; it's fixed and correct me if I'm wrong, but Mariculture isn't being worked on ATM right?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Enderium/Diamond blocks are good but so expensive at early game (in ME^4 you have a free pool of cryotheum at early game)

Btw i've just filled my reactors by hand, took 15 mins of clicking =.=
Is that it... I am working on a max size reactor in Phoenix Reborn (32x32x48) with as many fuel rods as it can take, and the coolant as enderium... It's taking the mick to make

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone please tell me what this log means? I try to launch MC and I get nothing. No game output, no crash log. I hope this is what you guys need.

Attachments

• latest.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 66

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is the file that needs looking at. *Hope it's not TOO big*

Attachments

• fml-client-latest.txt
    233.4 KB · Views: 43