Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How can I automate the insertion of dirt into my multifarm. The logic gates from BC don't seem to count dirt as soil.
The easiest way would be to use something else than BC pipes. Something that only inserts items if there is room for them(aka not just sends items endlessly and ends up spilling them). Use some Itemducts, Hoppers, ME Export Bus, Factorization Router, whatever...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Question about Galacticraft...
Is it possible to add blocks to the list of blocks that can be used to seal a room?
I want to use carpenters blocks as the walls to a space station (for reasons), and seeing as they are transparent I fear they may not work correctly; let out all air and kill everyone in the room who doesn't have their space suits on.... (there are other blocks I'd like to add too, but this is just one of them)

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Question about Galacticraft...
Is it possible to add blocks to the list of blocks that can be used to seal a room?
I want to use carpenters blocks as the walls to a space station (for reasons), and seeing as they are transparent I fear they may not work correctly; let out all air and kill everyone in the room who doesn't have their space suits on.... (there are other blocks I'd like to add too, but this is just one of them)
there is a config option I believe

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
/me derps I found it:

# List non-opaque blocks from other mods (for example, special types of glass) that the Oxygen Sealer should recognize as solid seals. Format is BlockName or BlockName:metadata
S:"External Sealable IDs" <
minecraft:glass_pane:0
>

I was looking at the thing below it:

# List blocks from other mods that the Sensor Glasses should recognize as solid blocks. Format is BlockName or BlockName:metadata.
S:"External Detectable IDs" <
minecraft:coal_ore
minecraft:diamond_ore
minecraft:gold_ore
minecraft:iron_ore
minecraft:lapis_ore
minecraft:redstone_ore
minecraft:lit_redstone_ore
>

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I've explored a bit of my world, and found several Eldritch Altars, but only 2 of them had cultists around them. I killed them trying to get a crimson rites book, but no luck. Do the cultists respawn? I know the knights will as long as there are some clerics left, but what if I kill all the clerics?

Is there a way to farm them?

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Mfr safari net and spawner or under io spawned
should work.

I should mention I have only Thaumcraft, Thaumcraft addons (automagy, forbidden magic, thaumic exploration) and botania along with a few utility mods like JABBA and hopperducts, so safari nets and golden lassos aren't an option.

Selano

Jul 29, 2019
I play a couple different modpacks off of the ftb launcher and run servers that are offered on the launcher as well. However I don't know how to update the server when the modpack gets updated. I know its copying and replacing certain folders but I don't know which ones. Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I play a couple different modpacks off of the ftb launcher and run servers that are offered on the launcher as well. However I don't know how to update the server when the modpack gets updated. I know its copying and replacing certain folders but I don't know which ones. Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
There is a download server button to the top left of the main image (after you select the pack you want to play). Press that, and it SHOULD give you all the correct files, assuming the pack dev has supplied them

Selano

Jul 29, 2019
Do I need to make a copy of the old world save and then paste it into the new server files? Currently I download the server files again when the packs update, but have to start over every time.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I need help figuring what this crash means. I think it might have to do with having a certain version of IndustrialCraft2, but I can't check what version I had before the crash because a mod deleted it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I need help figuring what this crash means. I think it might have to do with having a certain version of IndustrialCraft2, but I can't check what version I had before the crash because a mod deleted it.
tombenpotter/emt/common/modules/base/items/foci/ItemChristmasFocus
I don't know who that mod dev is, but it's because you are missing that item/it is needed for another mod

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
tombenpotter/emt/common/modules/base/items/foci/ItemChristmasFocus
I don't know who that mod dev is, but it's because you are missing that item/it is needed for another mod
...well CRAP! His Jenkins is down! I can't get any download for that mod... thought it has something to do with having a too updated IC2... guess not.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019

it's from ElectroMagicTools

as to why not sure

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Get this, I removed EMT and now it looks like Blood Magic is faulty... I don't know what to do anymore... I'll just leave it for a while I guess...

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-19_14.38.13-client.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 55