Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Minalien stopped supporting Jaded's Blood...
What is it you need to edit?
These are for 1.6.4, 1.7 stuff didn't work too well:
Blood magic altar:
Code:
{
    "output": {
        "id": 2416,
        "meta": 0,
        "count": 1
        },

"input": {
        "id": 2405,
        "meta": 1,
        },

"altarTier": 5,
    "bloodRequirement": 20000,
    "consumptionRate": 1,
    "drainRate": 1,
    "canBeFilled": false
}
I don't have the chemistry set

Thermal Expansion:
Pulverizer:
Code:
{
    "energyCost": 50,
    "input": {
        "id": 4,
    },
    "primaryOutput": {
        "id": 13,
    },
    "secondaryOutput": {
        "id": 12,
        "count": 2
    },
    "secondaryChance": 20
}

Induction Smelter:
Code:
{
    "energyCost": 200,
    "primaryInput": {
        "id": 31732,
    },
    "secondaryInput": {
        "id": 263,
    },
    "primaryOutput": {
        "id": 7798,
    },
    "secondaryOutput": {
        "id": 31731,
    },
    "secondaryChance": 1
}

Your best bet is to use Minetweaker
Okay, I was just wondering if it had any actual use, other than stuff MT can do. Thanks.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I was just wondering if it had any actual use, other than stuff MT can do. Thanks.
Short answer, no.
It would be nice to see it updated, just so people who are new don't keep asking me how to do XYZ with Thermal Expansion and mod tweaker, as Jaded's Blood was pretty straight forward. But really, it adds nothing extra, in fact it doesn't add much at all. IIRC Minalien only made the mod for Jadedcat to use in Agrarian Skies... and Jaded only used it for the induction smelter stuff.

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Question regarding RotaryCraft: oftentimes when planting canola, it will instantly pop out of the ground. It seems like there are certain x/z coordinates that do not accept canola, even if the conditions are identical to a block you can plant on. Why does this happen, and how do you fix it?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Question regarding RotaryCraft: oftentimes when planting canola, it will instantly pop out of the ground. It seems like there are certain x/z coordinates that do not accept canola, even if the conditions are identical to a block you can plant on. Why does this happen, and how do you fix it?
I'd assume that this is due to either Railcraft's hidden blocks, as the same has been happening to me, or you're trying to plant on a block that, for some other strange reason, will not accept it. If it RC's fault, then the way to "fix" this is either to wait ~30 mins. for the hidden blocks to disappear (and not walk over the block in the meantime) or disable RC's hidden blocks (which I'm still trying to do myself).

Reactions: lucariomaster2

lucariomaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I'd assume that this is due to either Railcraft's hidden blocks, as the same has been happening to me, or you're trying to plant on a block that, for some other strange reason, will not accept it. If it RC's fault, then the way to "fix" this is either to wait ~30 mins. for the hidden blocks to disappear (and not walk over the block in the meantime) or disable RC's hidden blocks (which I'm still trying to do myself).

Thanks, that fixed it!

To disable the invisible blocks go into the Railcraft item config and disable the Trackman's goggles. Of course it means you don't get the trackman's goggles but I doubt that's much of an issue.

Reactions: Eruantien

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, that fixed it!

To disable the invisible blocks go into the Railcraft item config and disable the Trackman's goggles. Of course it means you don't get the trackman's goggles but I doubt that's much of an issue.
That's... an interesting design "quirk". Thanks!

GammaGoblin

Jul 29, 2019
How to see how much energy would fuel-item produce?
Playing Resurrection pack and there is like a 5 types of coal (just started, so its all about first-tier fuels). How do i know which is better?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
A few modpacks have things you activate from your hotbar that run off of RF. How do you recharge them?
With Ender IO, it has the capacitor bank that have 4 slots in it to recharge items with. It also has the wireless charger block that will charge your items that are in your inventory if they can take in RF, as long as the wireless charger itself is supplied with power.

With TE4, it has the Energitic Infuser.

Reactions: cris.p.33

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
A few modpacks have things you activate from your hotbar that run off of RF. How do you recharge them?
As mentioned by others, The Wireless charger will charge items remotely, Capactor Banks can hold items to charge with RF, Energetic Infusers from TE also work, and there is also the Charging Table from Buildcraft, which due to it being Laser powered is IMO the coolest :p

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Can Eldritch Oblisks from Thaumcraft be found in mystcraft ages? We have a player on my server who killed every knight and cleric within the overworld world border so now no one else can get any crimson stuff... Thanks

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Can Eldritch Oblisks from Thaumcraft be found in mystcraft ages? We have a player on my server who killed every knight and cleric within the overworld world border so now no one else can get any crimson stuff... Thanks
I don't see why not, but the world may be unstable (unless xcomp released a fix) and you will need structures enabled I would assume

kudi

Jul 29, 2019
i want to ask about my notebook's performance :) It seems i cannot play anymore direwolf20 pack or most of the other packs with my HP Pavillion dv6 Notebook (i5 2,27Ghz 4GB ram nvidia geforce gt 230M) ...I cannot start them and get a message like "out of memory"...i am not an expert so what do i need to play the forgecraft mods, specially direwolf20s. thanks...