Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
BTW how does one set AE2 to auto output cobble into chest, trashcan, etc once it gets to Y number
You need an export bus with redstone card and a level emitter. You set the level emitter to emit when over Y and the the bus to only export with a signal.

Alternatively, you can store your cobble in a DSU and not worry about overflow :D

Reactions: Evillevi

efr44738

Jul 29, 2019
BTW how does one set AE2 to auto output cobble into chest, trashcan, etc once it gets to Y number
You need an expert bus and level emitter. Set the level emitter to turn on a Redstone signal when above the number you want, point it at the export bus, set the export bus to respond to Redstone signal and you are good to go.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
BTW what does the Repeat option in the MFR Auto-disenchanter do and am I right in assuming it takes off a random enchantment on an object.

Also does anyone have an idea on taking out enchantments from objects besides MFR

DepressivesBrot

Jul 29, 2019
BTW what does the Repeat option in the MFR Auto-disenchanter do and am I right in assuming it takes off a random enchantment on an object.

Also does anyone have an idea on taking out enchantments from objects besides MFR
Repeat removes all enchantments one after the other. Not sure about order, might just be top to bottom on the list.
For alternates, either Thaumcraft or one of its addons has a speelbinding cloth but I'm not sure if you get a book from that.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014

As mentioned above, Repeat will repeat the process until all are gone, or the object runs out of durability. I believe it is random ordering.

Thaumic Tinkerer adds the Spellbinding cloth, which simply wipes all enchants off the item when crafted with an enchanted item.

Extra Utilities also can remove enchants via the division sigil. I'm not 100% sure on how this works though, seems to be multiple ways about it.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I thought there was a way to add the world generation from BOP into the world type from ATG, at least in the 1.6 version. However, I can't seem to find out how to do this in the 1.7 version. Does anybody know anything about this?

lbap

Jul 29, 2019
How do I use Red Power mangers/retrievers to pull out all of the multiple items of a UU-Matter recipe from the UU-Matter assembler? I also want it to pull out certain UU-Matter recipes in an order, such as: iridium -> diamond -> lapis -> ....

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I thought there was a way to add the world generation from BOP into the world type from ATG, at least in the 1.6 version. However, I can't seem to find out how to do this in the 1.7 version. Does anybody know anything about this?
Last time I messed with ATG (which was in 1.6), it added BoP stuff automatically. So I'd suggest installing both mods in 1.7, then creating a test world with the ATG world type, and looking around for BoP biomes. They shouldn't be hard to find.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I messed with ATG (which was in 1.6), it added BoP stuff automatically. So I'd suggest installing both mods in 1.7, then creating a test world with the ATG world type, and looking around for BoP biomes. They shouldn't be hard to find.
Yeah, that isn't working in 1.7, apparently. So I'll just use Climate Control.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
what would be the best modpack or third person pack to start on if I were a beginner? thanks
Anything that sticks to "default" recipes, but has HQM. I don't know of any that are good for beginners, but have a look in the 3rd party packs area, as the best packs can be found there ;)

Hambergaler

Jul 29, 2019
Anything that sticks to "default" recipes, but has HQM. I don't know of any that are good for beginners, but have a look in the 3rd party packs area, as the best packs can be found there ;)
okay I have played agrarian skies and it doesn't actually let me play and crash landing already gives you stuff and you can die easily. I haven't tried the others but I will look at them

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
okay I have played agrarian skies and it doesn't actually let me play and crash landing already gives you stuff and you can die easily. I haven't tried the others but I will look at them
Playing DireWolf20 packs lets you play along with him, to learn how things work. Alternatively, go back to his 1.6.4 pack, and watch/play along with his last season LetsPlay so you don't have to wait for new episodes.

There are some differences between 1.6.4 and the current 1.7.10, but none that a novice would notice.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
But the DW20 pack is a "kitche sink" pack... it is filled with many mods, that don't really work together, and all in all the pack(s) suck