Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Well if he was doing ME net -> ME met an import bus on an interface would be easier, no? Assuming that works :S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well i got a ME system. I want all items out in Physical form. Not on other drives/discs.
Yeah the problem is just there is no obvious way to export unspecified items out of the network. So if you wanted ot export everything you need to filter everything.

You could do the following: Use the ME IO port to export items into a cell/just take your current cells out.
Set up a small ME network which only storage is a storage bus on a chest. Add a ME IO port to this network and use it to insert the items into the network which results in them going into the chest.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah the problem is just there is no obvious way to export unspecified items out of the network. So if you wanted ot export everything you need to filter everything.

You could do the following: Use the ME IO port to export items into a cell/just take your current cells out.
Set up a small ME network which only storage is a storage bus on a chest. Add a ME IO port to this network and use it to insert the items into the network which results in them going into the chest.
No need for a separate network. Just add a storage bus set to a high priority, and drop your drives one at a time into an IO port.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
No need for a separate network. Just add a storage bus set to a high priority, and drop your drives one at a time into an IO port.
Just make sure to take out ALL your drives and disconnect storage bus' on inventories still containing items, as items will go to storages already containing items of the same kind before going to empty high priority storages. That is why I just said to do it simpler and make a tiny new network.

namae

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to turn off Geostrata stones from world generation? I'm only interested in crystals.

namae

Jul 29, 2019
No.

Reika have many times voiced his opinion on this, the rocks are a main part of the mod and if you don't want them, then disable the mod.
Well, options in config looked surprisingly counterintuitive to me. In that case not worth it.

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
How can i setup a ME system (from Applied Energistic) to autocraft for me. Not the big computer thing with recipes. I mean "maintain x amount of y item at all times"

For example i want to always have 10 chests in my system. How can i setup with level emitters that the system automatically craft chests when needed?

behedwin

Jul 29, 2019
Another question

i have setup lots of machines to run when a specific item is low. For example iron dust is smelted when below xxx ingots. Ore is pulverized when iron dust is below xxx dusts. I am using thermal expansion machines.

But as soon as i make any changes to my ME network, like ad a ME cable somewhere else, some of the machines that i have this setup on starts to run. Even if the level is way above the threashold i have setup.

I have tested this several times and every time i ad some part to my ME system, not all but some pulverizers and furnaces starts to run. The me system dup in just 1 stack of each item, nothing more. Why is this?