Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Messing with RFTools Dimensions in Infinity Evolved, would it be possible to create a dimension made of thaumium blocks? Can't find a recipe anywhere for the correct dimlet
generally this type of dimlet is crafted with a material absorber . Since this one has no ore u'd have to use about 200 blocks of it for the recipe BUT that assumes thaumium is part of the configs which is not by default.(so ifs its not part of the config the dimlet wont exist.)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Has anyone used the Mekanism 5x ore processing setup in 1.12? If so, is it any/much different from how it was in 1.7.10?

I'm at the stage in my current game where I'm looking at automated ore processing, thinking it might be fun to try making this the primary system. I've only ever done it as a curiosity rather than a full-size production rig before and that was back in the jurassic 1.7 days lol

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Is the new "FTB - Egg Hunt" map any good? Only 160 downloads on Twitch in the first 10 days. That would seem to be a big "NO", no?

However, if nobody is downloading it... maybe that simply means people don't know its there? I tried it briefly (so I'm one of the 160 who have tried it) but I didn't give it much of a chance, it's already gone from my hard drive. As far as I could tell you really don't do anything except run around a cave and look for 24 different hidden eggs. Meh. But it's entirely possible its much more than that and I'm not being fair here.

If anyone has completed it, let us know what you thought of it.

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
I noticed that there is no inventory panel in Ender IO 1.12. What can I use as an alternative that would work with Ender IO item conduits?

Softpotatis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'm trying to grow big trees using BoP cherry saplings. I've been using a method I got from Xisuma, which is to place a glass block diagonal and one above the sapling. It works fine for oak trees, but the cherry sapling refuses to grow when I use this method.

I can grow regular small trees with the cherry saplings, but I would like some big trees to spice up my surroundings :)

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
If You update Vanilla Minecraft you will at the very least need a new version of Forge (the mod that is required for any mod used by FtB to run). Differences between MC versions can cause substantial incompatible issues.

Some versions, like 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11 were fairly compatible but 1.12 made enough changes that some mods had to be rewritten, and 1.13 will too from what I understand.

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Can someone show me a simple auto-crafter Efab setup? Experimenting with how the mod works but it will not auto-craft. I have the processor, storage, crafter and redstone signal. Just trying to get Stone to Stone Bricks (as a test).

Also, where are custom recipes defined for the Efab? I know it's a json, but cannot find any reference to it in my files.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Solved my efab issue.

Can anyone detail the quarry options available? Buildcraft quarry has been nerfed to uselessness (it's so slow, and only runs of buildcraft power now), I found simple quarries which seemed perfect for my needs, but the powered quarry has a minimum power requirement, otherwise it'll never run (but suck up all the power).
Looking for something that'll eat up the ground quite nicely :D

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Solved my efab issue.

Can anyone detail the quarry options available? Buildcraft quarry has been nerfed to uselessness (it's so slow, and only runs of buildcraft power now), I found simple quarries which seemed perfect for my needs, but the powered quarry has a minimum power requirement, otherwise it'll never run (but suck up all the power).
Looking for something that'll eat up the ground quite nicely :D
is the rftools builder and a quarry card too far out of reach ?

Reactions: Henry Link

kittenykat

Jul 29, 2019
Does anything in the Revelation modpack have the functionality of Timber! or Treecapitator? Ironwood trees from rustic are kind of time consuming to chop down. xD

O

Orktreiba

Hello, i have a Problem with FTB Continuum. I can't create muliblocks for immersive Engineering. The only ones are the press and the crusher, now i have build the Destilation Tower, the Fermenter and the pump jack. If i rightclick with the immersive Engineering hammer nothings happened. Please help me - FTB Continuum ist the best modpack i Play since i Play MC.
Thank you in advance
OrkTreiba