Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Witchery Mod (as part of the Mage Quest HQM pack) - I've just started and can't for the life of me get a Hawthorn sapling. I've literally made and used over 100 Mutandis (so many Oak saplings burned in the oven!) and have gotten Alder, Rowan, Spanish Moss, Glint Weed and every vanilla plant known to man but no Hawthorn. Am I doing something wrong or does the random number generator just hate me? Does the biome you're doing it in matter?

Random is random. A player on my server had the same issue. Just gotta keep going..

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
There exists a mod that tells me what the hunger and saturation of foods are. I thought it was an option in WALIA/WAWLA, etc., but I've not found it.

Little help?
AppleCore
EDIT: Oh, someone already answered. Lol whoops

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Try a retriever node to help with jamming maybe?

AppleCore is the mod that shows hunger/saturation.

AppleCore
EDIT: Oh, someone already answered. Lol whoops

Much obliged. I assume that is a dependency for ApplesMilk&Tea. Explains why I've seen it a few times, but never been able to track it.

Edit: Meant that as AM&T depends on the Core.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Much obliged. I assume that is a dependency for ApplesMilk&Tea. Explains why I've seen it a few times, but never been able to track it.

Edit: Meant that as AM&T depends on the Core.
Idk about that mod but IK it's used for hunger overhaul and spice of life.

Reactions: Inaeo

signupsucks

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a simple mod that can show food restoration and saturation, and /only/ those things? I know Pam's Harvestcraft can (or maybe it was Spice of Life?), but I just want the display without the additional items/crafts/etc. (or can Pam's be configured that way? I disabled it outright but didn't check its config files.)

I'm actually surprised NEI doesn't do this yet.

Edit: ha, oh wow, someone else already asked and answered this on this very page. Never mind me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdog1408

MrsMeowys

Jul 29, 2019

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
On the Curse launcher:

Is there a way to change a pack's thumbnail?

I'm running two versions of Infinity. One is the latest updated version for my pathetic attempt at expert mode, while the other is an older version that we use on my hosted server. I would like to change the thumbnail for the server version, but can't seem to find that option.

Sent from my igloo using Canadian Goose Mesenger

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How much Ignis Centi-Vis do an Infernal Furnace need to run full speed?

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
FTB monster with GT added.

I need netherrack by the TONS but i do not want to strip the nether (as that is where my base is). So is it possible to say get some mystcraft world with netherrack in it or some other way to get tons of it? (I really dont know anything about mystcraft)

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
FTB monster with GT added.

I need netherrack by the TONS but i do not want to strip the nether (as that is where my base is). So is it possible to say get some mystcraft world with netherrack in it or some other way to get tons of it? (I really dont know anything about mystcraft)
Yes, you should be able to get a Netherrack page. Hm... Monster... MC 1.6.4... I lose track of the various versions and what pages exist. But if you can get a Netherrack page and put it before the world gen (e.g. Normal World, Flat World, Cave World, etc.) then it should generate Netherrack instead of either dirt or stone. If you can get a Spheres page, then put it before that.

Reactions: Linda Hartlen

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
It adds more mob drops than the clearly stated "you need these mob drops for the colour"?

Sent from my igloo using Canadian Goose Mesenger