Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
The horn breaks all plant entities as if you punched them. Not recommended for agricraft plants

Sent from my igloo using Canadian Goose Mesenger
Really? When I used it in regrowth it only harvested plants.

Edit for clarifying: as in it didn't break the agricraft crops, it replanted them as if I had right clicked.

B

bismarcksd

New here, i need to post 5 times before i can post a link. please disregard.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
The horn works great with Agricraft in Regrwoth 0.91!
Drum= still to be tested

OK I set up the Drum now and its working. Not as good as it could. I have a 5x5 area and the drum right in the middel. And it does not harvest some of the Agricraft Magic Crops. But its still ok since tehy are OP anyway :)

I just have this farm working on coal seeds and autocraft automaticaly Coalblocks which I then feed to endoflames which now makes me infinite mana since Coal will produce faster then I can use it up :)
Regrowth pack if any one wonders.

S

Sikkeplz

Hi there again,

I'm using a transfer node (liquids) to suck up a water source that's being generated by XYX setup, X and X being 2 water blocks next to the generated one. Above Y is the transfer node (liquids) connected to a transfer pipe leading into my Cyclic Assembler to create Fresh Water. But it's not working. I'm not getting any water into the Cyclic Assembler.. any help?

Picture for easier help:

http://imgur.com/67C4B2J

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there again,

I'm using a transfer node (liquids) to suck up a water source that's being generated by XYX setup, X and X being 2 water blocks next to the generated one. Above Y is the transfer node (liquids) connected to a transfer pipe leading into my Cyclic Assembler to create Fresh Water. But it's not working. I'm not getting any water into the Cyclic Assembler.. any help?

Picture for easier help:

http://imgur.com/67C4B2J
Are you using a world interaction upgrade in the transfer node?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PhilHibbs

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
So am I going insane or is there a way to make planting crops require Agricraft Crop Sticks?

RESOLVED: I'm blind and I just found it: "Disable Vanilla Farming"

S

Sikkeplz

Are you using a world interaction upgrade in the transfer node?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yeah, noticed it aswell.. stupid me!

Another problem though. Using those transfer nodes to get items out of a chest. But the node gets stuck with a 64 stack of for example lettuce when the receiver is full but it wont let me drag out say carrots, even though the carrot section is completely empty. I fixed that by adding 3 of those nodes each with a dedicated vegetable, but i'm sure thats not the way to do it.

Second problem is that i'm having items bouncing around in my pipe when the receiving chest is full. How do I fix that? Using thermal expansion piping (leadstone?)

Cheers!

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
There exists a mod that tells me what the hunger and saturation of foods are. I thought it was an option in WALIA/WAWLA, etc., but I've not found it.

Little help?

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Try a retriever node to help with jamming maybe?

AppleCore is the mod that shows hunger/saturation.

V

Viperion

Witchery Mod (as part of the Mage Quest HQM pack) - I've just started and can't for the life of me get a Hawthorn sapling. I've literally made and used over 100 Mutandis (so many Oak saplings burned in the oven!) and have gotten Alder, Rowan, Spanish Moss, Glint Weed and every vanilla plant known to man but no Hawthorn. Am I doing something wrong or does the random number generator just hate me? Does the biome you're doing it in matter?