1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by HeffronCM, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Oculus Rex

Oculus Rex Guest

In the spirit of keeping the forum tiday, I'll ask here.

Is there a current materials calculator for ME Storage Drive chips? I've got 7 bays currently and I want to fill them all with 64k drives. However, I want to have the required number of each type of chip in the ME before I start crafting modules.

Cheers.

2. RavynousHunter

RavynousHunter New Member

If you've got auto-crafting set up, I think it'll tell you. Other than that, I don't know how to do it other than by hand.

3. Henry Link

Henry Link Popular Member

Modtweaker can be done server side and the clients will recognize it. No need to modify the clients. And it can disable, add, or change various recipes. I typically test in my SP test world to make sure it works then I upload the finished script to the server and run the /mt reload command.

O13SC3N3 likes this.
  4. Cptqrk

Cptqrk Popular Member

So I opened up the eldrich tab in Thaumcraft but watching tutorials I see a second apiphonie dot. I don't have that, and have been liberal with the salts and soap. Do I need to stop with the cleansing to open up the other half?

Sent from my igloo using Canadian Goose Mesenger

5. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Stop cleaning your warp and I think that you may need the Eldrtich book or is that the Eldritch revelation?

6. Dentvar

Dentvar New Member

I always thought that eldrich tab getting unblocked based on the total amount of warp you generated in the past.
    Not taking in mind if you clensed it away already.
    Also I never got there so I may be wrong. But since I just getting started now with that would be interesting to know how this works.

7. rouge_bare

rouge_bare Well-Known Member

I never start cleaning up my warp until I've had all 3 major warp-related unlocks. Sometimes i don't even bother cleaning it up, as most the warp-gated things I use aren't warping themselves, and thus warp leaves me alone mostly unless I go to the outer lands or otherwise get some more warp.

Everlasting2 and asb3pe like this.
  8. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

That's actually a useful reminder you've touched on but many ppl prolly don't know about. Even when you have "max" warp (for all intents and purposes), its ability to actually impact you fades away until you do something to generate warp. IIRC anyway.

Everlasting2 and asb3pe like this.
  9. Xavion

Xavion New Member

I generally just ignore warp because the only effect I really find annoying is sun scorched, most of the others are relatively easy to deal with, except for eldritch guardians anyway but they get easier the stronger you are. Sun scorched is just annoying.

rouge_bare and asb3pe like this.
  10. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

And the best one is Deadly Gaze whioe you're doing PvP

11. Pyure

That's prolly the worst one if you have golems running around your base.

12. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Or if you were trying to feed your dog

13. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

Or have visitors in your base. (Not mobs, just non-hostile players.)

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

14. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Or you were checking your golden chickens/ore boars/nightmare(the cool horse from thaumic horizons)

15. Pyure

I've never heard of any of these :p

16. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

Some time later, you should. Has a cool vat infusion system that you can even cheat death with.

17. Dkittrell

Dkittrell New Member

Watched Soaryn the other night and he had this effect from Warp, he kept trolling Wyld with it, my ribs were hurting i was laughing so much

18. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

I like Thaumrria myself. Leaves little puddles of Flux all over the place. :D

19. Someone Else 37

Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

And then there's Flux Phage, which is literally contagious.

20. Viperion

Viperion Guest

Shot at them with a fully charged Power V bow (vanilla) and they just bounced off. Any other ideas?