Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BloodsMIsts

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I posted yesterday, with a crash report (message #22122), about a shutdown issue. I thought it was solved by removing BiblioCraft Oak Clocks.I had a long session today without any problem, but after a couple of hours tonight it shutdown again. I print screened the launcher, something about a "state engine" - can anyone shine a light
If the crash report in your quote is correct then it's something wrong with bees. The error is a tile entity tick error from an apiary. EDIT To be more exact it seems to not like the output bee that the code is trying to produce if I'm reading this correctly.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I've had a couple of game/launcher shutdowns today, everything has been fine, the last update was days back so that should not be the issue.

I have crash report at http://pastebin.com/rTbNvrmC

Hope someone can see a cause, I am not well versed in reading these.

I have checked that java is up to date. My drive has plenty of space and I de-fragmented just to be sure.

This is on the DW20 pack recommended version (1.4.1)

Providing a crash report is usually a standard when people come seeking advice about how to fix a crash

Sorry Jordsta, when I wrote that I had posted a crash report on message 22122 I thought people may have simply scrolled back and looked. I have reposted my previuos message to correct my mistake. (also the pasting of the launcher screen shot did not succeed the first time, I think it is there now!)

Edit - not there for some reason

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
@Ocker is that exactly the same crash report as you got this time?
The reason I asked for the latest report, is because you said you were running fine.
So unless you tried opening an apiary as soon as you crashed, or tried to do something with bees, then it could be something different

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
If the crash report in your quote is correct then it's something wrong with bees. The error is a tile entity tick error from an apiary. EDIT To be more exact it seems to not like the output bee that the code is trying to produce if I'm reading this correctly.
That make some sense as I am currently trying to complete bees - I have 23 alvearies and around 30 apiaries - don't know where to look - any idea of the "output bee"?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
That make some sense as I am currently trying to complete bees - I have 23 alvearies and around 30 apiaries - don't know where to look - any idea of the "output bee"?
Do you crash while looking in the apiary/alveary/bee house?
If not, please post your latest crash-report

BloodsMIsts

Jul 29, 2019
1394x,73y,582z At these co-ords maybe. But you should probably get a new crash report like Jordsta said. They help a lot if you know how to read them. (Note: You may need to switch the X and Z labels but it's not likely)

Reactions: jordsta95

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
@Ocker is that exactly the same crash report as you got this time?
The reason I asked for the latest report, is because you said you were running fine.
So unless you tried opening an apiary as soon as you crashed, or tried to do something with bees, then it could be something different

No I didn't open anything ... I was actually watching tv while waiting for bees to stack so I could get enough for sampling. I am on my last dozen or so bees, the colours plus wispy and Alfheim are the only ones in apiaries, I have 5 each of yellorium, Oily and Diamond in alvearies

I will get the latest crash report on pastebin shortly!

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2015-6-12_1-0-35.png

This is the launcher error if it adds anything

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/GpEQPxCh

I do apologise if I was a bit .... sharp ...earlier, it is near 1am and I thought I was going to be able to move on from bees. Thanks for looking
I see this usually on one of two things:
1) A GUI messes up when you open an inventory.
2) A corrupt chunk...
Check at these co-ords:
Level spawn location: World: (1289,64,511), Chunk: (at 9,4,15 in 80,31; contains blocks 1280,0,496 to 1295,255,511), Region: (2,0;
If you crash while getting there, it means that chunk is corrupt.
If you have a machine, or something there (something which you can open/activate) then open/activate it, and see if you crash

BloodsMIsts

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/GpEQPxCh

I do apologise if I was a bit .... sharp ...earlier, it is near 1am and I thought I was going to be able to move on from bees. Thanks for looking
In simple terms, shits broke yo. As far as I can tell from the new crash report, your boned and have to live with it. This error is a player entity error of some kind. I really can't say much more then that.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I see this usually on one of two things:
1) A GUI messes up when you open an inventory.
2) A corrupt chunk...
Check at these co-ords:
Level spawn location: World: (1289,64,511), Chunk: (at 9,4,15 in 80,31; contains blocks 1280,0,496 to 1295,255,511), Region: (2,0;
If you crash while getting there, it means that chunk is corrupt.
If you have a machine, or something there (something which you can open/activate) then open/activate it, and see if you crash

The location 1289,64,511 is around about my original spawn, I have not moved far but have not done anything there for a while and there is no machinery there. The location 1394, 73, 582 that BloodMists mentioned is the stone block below 1 of my "nasty" bee apiaries, about 10 chunks from base (where i was when the game closed) , but I removed the bee from that before I logged off earlier today and removed the bees from the nearby hives before the unwanted shut down (20-30 mins earlier).

I just went to both locations and no crash

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The location 1289,64,511 is around about my original spawn, I have not moved far but have not done anything there for a while and there is no machinery there. The location 1394, 73, 582 that BloodMists mentioned is the stone block below 1 of my "nasty" bee apiaries, about 10 chunks from base (where i was when the game closed) , but I removed the bee from that before I logged off earlier today and removed the bees from the nearby hives before the unwanted shut down (20-30 mins earlier).

I just went to both locations and no crash
But did you open anything in the machines around the area I stated, or where there none?

If not, are you wearing anything like power armour/manasteel armour/terrasteel armour, etc. Something that has a different form of "durability"? Or any tools that are similar? It MAY be them (though it is unlikely)

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
But did you open anything in the machines around the area I stated, or where there none?

If not, are you wearing anything like power armour/manasteel armour/terrasteel armour, etc. Something that has a different form of "durability"? Or any tools that are similar? It MAY be them (though it is unlikely)

At the first location I dug down to the level (only about 8 blocks, there is nothing but sandstone) I did not have any machinery there. And the second one I went back and removed the apiary at the co-ordinates and am getting ready to remove the rest. There is no other machinery there apart from Ender Item ducts and chests.

I have EnderIO Dark armor that I have been using most of the game. No new tools.

I am a little worried as my next path will be fighting botania and Thaumcraft bosses and I don't really want to have game issues making them harder.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
The whole land was barren... hmm.
But it being spawn would maybe explain how it COULD have caused the issue, because it is always loaded

Barren as in 'I have not built anything near there', I may have tunneled below there a long time ago. There are no chunk loaders near there.

Anyhow, I appreciate your time, I will look again later today, way past bed time.

Thanks

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Barren as in 'I have not built anything near there', I may have tunneled below there a long time ago. There are no chunk loaders near there.

Anyhow, I appreciate your time, I will look again later today, way past bed time.

Thanks
Alright no problems. But if it is the exact spawn chunk, it will stay loaded constantly. Just in case you weren't aware. So if something happens in that chunk it is doomed to be loaded forever

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Alright no problems. But if it is the exact spawn chunk, it will stay loaded constantly. Just in case you weren't aware. So if something happens in that chunk it is doomed to be loaded forever
Was not aware of that, I had a look and fortunately spawn was a bit further towards zero than I remembered.