Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
PLZ GUYS I AM FLAMING I NEED HELP... Sorry for shouting, but i can't handle it...I have this problem for Modpack - FTB Monster 1.6.4 I vvant to add to Custom ore Generation i dovvloaded this mod, and i vvant to edit CustomOreGeneration Configure to add Mimichite (Mimicry mod Ore) because i vvant to add mimichite to CustomOreGeneration and make it non-rare, to get a lot of mimichite, but i can't make XML because i don't understand hovv.. :D Also i vvant to add Quartz from AppliedEnergistics 1 mod... Please help me to add ores to CustomOreGeneration i vvill give you likes and E.T.C...;) Just help.. plyzzz ;(
When you load up the game with custom ore gen installed, it automatically creates an XML, which contains information on (IIRC) every mod's ore. So you can just use that to create the XML you need.

Or you can click create a new world, there's a button that allows you to fiddle with the ore generation settings, and if you then enter the world with you settings how you want them, copy the contents of the new XML that is created into the one which was there before, save it, and voila. Done.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. On JourneyMap minimap, how can you tell a mob is either above, below or on the same level as you ?
From what I know you can't unfortunately. If it is more than a few blocks above or below you it will not show on the minimap.
That's about all I can help you with...

There may be a way to alter it with JourneyMap's advanced settings, but I have never looked into them

Reactions: guiguilyon

A_Hairy_Potatoe

Jul 29, 2019
hey everyone. I used a filler to get rid of a 100x100x50 area and I didn't realize that half of that area was the middle of an ocean. What is the fastest way I can drain all the water source blocks in FTB Infinity. Thank you =)

xXBloodGhostXx

Jul 29, 2019
I vvant to say, hovv can i create XML file vvith Mimichite and Quartz examples???
I need that file like:
ID:...
Spavvn radius:14002304
And etc..

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
No, jordsta....Can you give to me skype? or something i vvill shovv you the problem..
I tend to not add people on skype. Sorry.
Also, seeing as you are playing a mod pack that I know very little about, using a mod I have only ever used once (and got annoyed at, so left it), I don't really know what else to say.
If you are asking how to edit an xml file, notepad and notepad++ will both work :)

xXBloodGhostXx

Jul 29, 2019
Okey, i just vvasted my 3 hours time to vvait help, and this is help, i knovv you don't knovv really about it, but my vvasted time just....Flevv Lel..

xXBloodGhostXx

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing happens, THIS is soooo hard.... I knovv you are not n00b in this deal, but for me this is Deep Deal..

And sorry for vvasting your time for stupid Me..