Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
PLZ GUYS I AM FLAMING I NEED HELP... Sorry for shouting, but i can't handle it...I have this problem for Modpack - FTB Monster 1.6.4 I vvant to add to Custom ore Generation i dovvloaded this mod, and i vvant to edit CustomOreGeneration Configure to add Mimichite (Mimicry mod Ore) because i vvant to add mimichite to CustomOreGeneration and make it non-rare, to get a lot of mimichite, but i can't make XML because i don't understand hovv.. :D Also i vvant to add Quartz from AppliedEnergistics 1 mod... Please help me to add ores to CustomOreGeneration i vvill give you likes and E.T.C...;) Just help.. plyzzz ;(
You know what? I have an alternative solution to your keyboard worries. Instead of want, say desire. Instead of downlaoded, say got, attained, etc. Instead of understand how, just say understand the way it works. Instead of will, say shall. Instead of not knowing how the word please even works, say please. And capitalise your blasted I's as well as using full stops every now and then.

Reactions: splashblue

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
quick question to the forums, I've noticed that mcheli doesn't let me refuel my heli (and probably a plane too) when I attempt to make it work I just crash. I'm assuming its mod conflicts but i don't even know which button changes the mcheli reload. someone please help I'm on ftb trident

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
When you do that, do you have to set way points in both maps, or do they carry over somehow?
I know that waypoints set in Zan's will automatically show up on the JourneyMap maps. As I mentioned they(it is probably mostly JourneyMap that supplies it) have excellent cross mod compatibility as far as I have experienced it.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You know what? I have an alternative solution to your keyboard worries. Instead of want, say desire. Instead of downlaoded, say got, attained, etc. Instead of understand how, just say understand the way it works. Instead of will, say shall. Instead of not knowing how the word please even works, say please. And capitalise your blasted I's as well as using full stops every now and then.
Or just copy someone's w and do ctrl+p instead of typing vv ;)

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
I've seen people making slanted looking blocks that look pretty cool. What mod is it from?

JarinArenos

Jul 29, 2019
DW20 pack, looking for something that can take stored liquid and output source blocks. I'd rather not have to put it in buckets and shove it into a dispenser.

Big bonus points if it can fill an area with liquid, outputting lots of source blocks like filling a pond or reservoir. Haven't found a method for that since RP2 bit the dust.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
DW20 pack, looking for something that can take stored liquid and output source blocks. I'd rather not have to put it in buckets and shove it into a dispenser.

Big bonus points if it can fill an area with liquid, outputting lots of source blocks like filling a pond or reservoir. Haven't found a method for that since RP2 bit the dust.
The Buildcraft Floodgate is exactly the block you're looking for. It's not incredibly fast, but at least it doesn't use any power.

Jul 29, 2019
How can I extract items from a Factorization barrel? Is it from the bottom? (I have an Ender IO item conduit on the top, and inserting items works fine, but it seems like the in/out option does not work on the top)

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Factorization barrels are sided, in other words you can only insert at the top and extract at the bottom.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
What Java I should use when i want to play DireWolf 1.7 pack.
I use normal FTB launcher.
Or I need to use the latest Java version?

Just FYI - I am playing DW20 1.7.10 on the FTB launcher and I have had no problems running on Java Runtime Environment 8 (64 bit)

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
The Buildcraft Floodgate is exactly the block you're looking for. It's not incredibly fast, but at least it doesn't use any power.

Have to disagree with the "not incredibly fast" bit - I just did a bit of terra-forming and wanted to move a river, placed the floodgate 1 block too high - tip - the fluid rises to the top of the floodgate not the bottom. I only got distracted a short time and was surprised how far it spread.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
How can I extract items from a Factorization barrel? Is it from the bottom? (I have an Ender IO item conduit on the top, and inserting items works fine, but it seems like the in/out option does not work on the top)

Factorization barrels are sided, in other words you can only insert at the top and extract at the bottom.

JABBA barrels can be accessed from sides and I am fairly sure I/O same side/top with enderIO

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Have to disagree with the "not incredibly fast" bit - I just did a bit of terra-forming and wanted to move a river, placed the floodgate 1 block too high - tip - the fluid rises to the top of the floodgate not the bottom. I only got distracted a short time and was surprised how far it spread.
I would say "Incredibly fast" is faster than you could actually fill it in with something like the Emperor's Chalice and an understanding of water mechanics. The floodgate is not...