Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
This might not be true cause I don't know what's going on but I'm pretty sure he is working on them. You can just waypoint somewhere if you need to go back to it.... Warps were the only permission that really mattered right, well besides /nick

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Wait you mean you can't dig up blocks and you can't kill anything, ect?

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I think the seed is new. Looking on JourneyMap, and comparing the old chunks to the new ones, it looks like a massive chunk error, and when I load up the new chunks, it goes to the new seed generation.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, the moment you've all been waiting for! The server is fixed and up and ready to go!

Get on and enjoy... Hopefully they didn't mess with the seed because it should be the same seed as last time just a different spawn point.

Announcement!

Since both Derpysauce and pc_assassin both responded within practically 5 minutes of me posting my need for research help they both have been given this position. Also they have been made moderators... which I still need to set up the permissions for that :( Anyways show them respect and courtesy that I would get... Also if you see or hear of them doing anything that is not acceptable behavior from anyone let me know and my judgment shall be rendered once I've researched the situation. Each side will be allowed to tell their stories and those shall be compared to the logs.

Thank you all and good night
SolomonAiel

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk
Its up?
Do_the_Ed_dance.gif

Also, did you fix mine and derpy's tags?

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
WHICH VERSION OF TECHNOMANCY?!
I have tried FIVE different versions, having to wait for lite to close and re-open, to connect to the serer, for technomancy to download. no one has given me the CORRECT VERSION TO DOWNLOAD.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not permitted to use stone pickaxe... I'M NOT PERMITTED TO USE STONE PICKAXE!!![DOUBLEPOST=1402766021][/DOUBLEPOST]also DARN we don't have golden eggs :(. i love those things