Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
you somehow got guinea pig and I still dont have my loyal pokemon tag :c
i also kinda sorta also have a red moderator tag now. at max i can have 4 colors in one post

also the server is completely working and peggasis is making progress....[DOUBLEPOST=1402781486][/DOUBLEPOST]slowking delete your FTB lite folder delete technomancy and re-download everything if that does not work then i will try and help you

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Sry Solomon I can't get back on Today you will have to rely on pc for now :p also mind shortening moderator to mod? As much as I love having a stupidly long name it was kinda ridiculous and changing it to mod would probably shorten it enough thanks.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I will I was thinking of it to begin with I just wanted to make sure it worked so I made it long and obvious.

UPDATE!
We have a nice website, thanks to LegitPsycho, that also shows if the server is up or down. The page is http://asciscientificsurvival.enjin.com/home
I thought it best to get a site since we kind of get off topic quite often and we don't want law coming and locking the thread. Don't worry major updates will be posted here still along with on the new site.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Ok I just got back from a wedding... Be on in a few

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2
Bout time I can clock out as moderator... XD if you don't know already (unless I'm just special) you should have admin abilities ie
/v invisibility
/fly fly...
/godmode immunity to all
/heal full food and hunger
/speed walk/fly (number) movement speed
/powertool (command) assigns a command to a item that you are holding ie fly

And a few special others... after a while I will get around to making a power tool of ultamite pain ie punishment. Probally smite strobe day night tp In the air walk speed .01 and other evil.. followed by a kick

(This is ment for Solomon(I know exactly what people want for Christmas :D))

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Bout time I can clock out as moderator... XD if you don't know already (unless I'm just special) you should have admin abilities ie
/v invisibility
/fly fly...
/godmode immunity to all
/heal full food and hunger
/speed walk/fly (number) movement speed
/powertool (command) assigns a command to a item that you are holding ie fly

And a few special others... after a while I will get around to making a power tool of ultamite pain ie punishment. Probally smite strobe day night tp In the air walk speed .01 and other evil.. followed by a kick

(This is ment for Solomon(I know exactly what people want for Christmas :D))

Yah I've been slowly very slowly figuring out the commands

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Please do not abuse them like solomon and derpy
I promise not to abuse them. For example I won't use fly, vanish, god, feed, or kit diamond tools, unless absolutly needed I can't think of a situation like that but..... oh and I might use them for the odd practical joke or 2 but that's it.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I promise not to abuse them. For example I won't use fly, vanish, god, feed, or kit diamond tools, unless absolutly needed I can't think of a situation like that but..... oh and I might use them for the odd practical joke or 2 but that's it.

I want to make a wand of ultamite punishment... seeing as Solomon's old smite. Power is wearing out :p

Anyway gettin on

Reactions: DJ.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I abuse them because I'm the owner and I've been the one that's had to go and check all problems around the server so it's easier for me to have fly and use it. Also I won't be able to get on today until later most likely because I'm going to a play. A Shakespearean play. Anyways. Derp the turtle that I'm using is in the hole near the farm. I started it below the surface so that we could keep the top for a while longer. Don't mess with the turtle please. I've gotta fix the stupid program that I was using because the idiot that programmed it forgot that someone playing this game doesn't want to spent 1000 coal refueling the turtle manually and walk behind the turtle to pick up shit that it drops out because the turtle inventory is full. Anyways it may be a little bit before I get back to using the turtle so you can cover the hole but make it obvious where the hole was. Something like a block of obsidian or iron.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda annoying that I just accidentally fell down that hole and died.

Sent from my terrible iPhone using Tapatalk