Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
9OXHrjB.jpg

lol wut?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it pains me to day this I have to say it while I still can. I told derpy and skeleton about it on the server incase I could not post here. My parents are shutting off our internet. The reason being my sister was talking to some psychopath on Skype and he was threatening to kill everyone in our family except her and my 2 littlest sisters. So in order to keep anyone in the family from doing the same the are shutting off the internet so we don't talk on chatrooms, minecraft, other online games and whatever else. So I hope that I will be back eventually but I can't promise anything. As for asci ( sorry Solomon... It was 90000 blocks from spawn) I got mad and kinda let a bomb or 2 loose @ warp radiation. Don't go there without a hazmat suit! Anyways I'm sorry I have to leave I hope I can placate my parents enough to use the webs again. But until then... who knows what will happen.

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
As much as it pains me to day this I have to say it while I still can. I told derpy and skeleton about it on the server incase I could not post here. My parents are shutting off our internet. The reason being my sister was talking to some psychopath on Skype and he was threatening to kill everyone in our family except her and my 2 littlest sisters. So in order to keep anyone in the family from doing the same the are shutting off the internet so we don't talk on chatrooms, minecraft, other online games and whatever else. So I hope that I will be back eventually but I can't promise anything. As for asci ( sorry Solomon... It was 90000 blocks from spawn) I got mad and kinda let a bomb or 2 loose @ warp radiation. Don't go there without a hazmat suit! Anyways I'm sorry I have to leave I hope I can placate my parents enough to use the webs again. But until then... who knows what will happen.

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2
That sucks D:
They should only let her talk to people she knows on skyoe anyways...

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Guess who managed to uninstall their only operating system, without a system restore disk?

Sent from my terrible iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SolomonAiel