Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Yup I'm back..... for now atleast but anything I do in minecraft maybe monitored so when I'm on keep the server "family friendly" please and thank you. Now if only I had found out the password sooner.......

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Yup I'm back..... for now atleast but anything I do in minecraft maybe monitored so when I'm on keep the server "family friendly" please and thank you. Now if only I had found out the password sooner.......

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2
By "family friendly" does that mean no swearing? Because derpy is getting angry at me :p

Reactions: DJ.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Widows 8.1 has finally finished installing, so I'll get the mods back and try to be on later.

Sent from my terrible iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SolomonAiel

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
By "family friendly" does that mean no swearing? Because derpy is getting angry at me :p
Sorry bout that I was kinda already angry.. and by that I mean I just sat through a second 4 hour graduation...this time surrounded by small children with bad parenting... by the end of it I was fanning them in hope the wind would knock them off balance sending them tumbling down the bleachers....

I AM A GREAT PERSON.

Btw I was angry because right at that moment the alter said nope I need 1 lux so I tried to use my wireless access thingy and it failed causing the nether star to explode...

Reactions: SolomonAiel and DJ.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok who broke the server? I'm gone for a couple of hours and someone breaks it? I can't do anything else but watch this server can I? :p

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk