Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
You should of seen my last Direwolf world, wow it was amazing I wish it was never deleted, I had ventured into all the main mods and have great setups, my fave mod on that map was witchery! Shame they are like 12 witchery updates behind lol.

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta change my minecraft email...now I get to sit on hold w/ yahoo for a half hour...yay.[DOUBLEPOST=1403569962][/DOUBLEPOST]When I was last on, there was no ichorcloth XD was working on runic

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
XD I was recovering from my "lovely" trip to the void. Along w/ which came most of my stuff :/[DOUBLEPOST=1403577314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I take offence to that i only made you hit the random teleport statue @DarkHeart :(
No, I punched an enderman and lost him in the crowd. He then proceeded to knock me off the edge...why would you not build a ceiling, WHY?! XD

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
XD I was recovering from my "lovely" trip to the void. Along w/ which came most of my stuff :/[DOUBLEPOST=1403577314][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, I punched an enderman and lost him in the crowd. He then proceeded to knock me off the edge...why would you not build a ceiling, WHY?! XD
that never will happen to me... i can fly with ichorcloth armor

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
God, I hate Yahoo...[DOUBLEPOST=1403578301][/DOUBLEPOST]
that never will happen to me... i can fly with ichorcloth armor
Yeah. Sadly, the Flim Flam enchant made my jetpack disappear (Courtesy of zt, still gotta punch him irl for that)

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Don't know who they are :p I know I met them like I met you and I'm guessing we goofed around but it's been a while XD welp when you get on I will need your head... I have a bit of a collection heh me and Solomon share that hobby... head hunting that is

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
I think pc has one of mine sitting around...Try asking him 1st :p Maybe you should make a wall of heads at spawn XD

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know who they are :p I know I met them like I met you and I'm guessing we goofed around but it's been a while XD welp when you get on I will need your head... I have a bit of a collection heh me and Solomon share that hobby... head hunting that is
I think pc has one of mine sitting around...Try asking him 1st :p Maybe you should make a wall of heads at spawn XD

psst @DarkHeart the world has been reset so i dont have a head anymore :( sorry

and @Derpysauce you (probably only a moderator thing) can do /skull (Player IGN) and get a head from any minecrafter wether they have been on the server or not[DOUBLEPOST=1403580870][/DOUBLEPOST]@SolomonAiel The server is down. FIX IT!!!!!....... please.....