Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DarkHeart

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to build mine :D Might consider using a harvester/planter combo instead of golems...but then it won't be free...:/

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey pc...I think I improved your powergen...

View attachment 11693

Yah I was just messing around with this and I realized that mine was very in effective.... But sadly I lost it cuase I got mad at my old one and lit a nuke under it.... Turns out the blast radius of nukes are huge

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
fd6dxtQ.png

so I did this :) Not telling who I did it to though!
Wait...

YOU'RE USING FAITHFUL 32! I knew you used it.

Sent from my terrible iPhone using Tapatalk

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
you mean like performance wise? pffft i have you beat easily 100 fps soartex no optifine max settings. skelepunk has 300 fps... X_X
No, I lost the power cable to my PC.

Sent from my terrible iPhone 4 which is now practically obsolete using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
erm solomon i found a bug... i think my player data is corrupt not as in cant log in or insta crash but in the way that my ichorcloth armor DOES NOT work it does absolutely nothing besides offer some protection :/ halp? the armor took a good 3 hours per piece to make so yeah... help would be really helpful...

Last edited:

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
2014-06-27_15.00.13.png

just me rockin my buggy armor that does not work with my brand new awakened ichorium pick :D

just found infi diamonds :D

Last edited: