Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
cough*SOARTEX OR INVICTIS FTW*cough

I don't like soartex :( and I have no idea what invictus is

Also it has to be 32 bit cause as it is with completly optimized optifine I get 20 frames avg

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Solomon did some testing with other people the armor works for everyone except me more then likely I will need a player data reset next time where both on

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
ok solomon i tested with PC and its in fact not my player data instead its a mod thing... sooo yeaaah somthing about being a mod does not let us use the armor. I'm beginning to believe that YOU set it up that way so that you could be the most powerful with godmode X_X

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
ok solomon i tested with PC and its in fact not my player data instead its a mod thing... sooo yeaaah somthing about being a mod does not let us use the armor. I'm beginning to believe that YOU set it up that way so that you could be the most powerful with godmode X_X
and that kids, is paranoia

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
0_o I tried to warn you of the inbalance of magical crops.... FUUUU I JUST REALIZED WITH SOLAR PANELS A FEW OF THOSE AND MY LAVA GEN WILL BE WORTHLESS NUUUUUUU

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Derp you will be pissed when you get back on... Try not to nuke the mountain. I'm just as pissed as you are.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk