Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
LegitPsycho said:
Solomon would you like a seperate website? I'm designing one atm
Well more like figuring out and learning how everything works, on the off chance that You would want one then I can help!

That would be great! If you could I would really appreciate it. Send me a pm and we can talk.

About the permissions. I thought I got them working I guess not. I will get on that but I need someone on to help me test because I can only do so much since I am opped and set up as admin in the permissions.

Technomancy is version 0.2.1 since your having problems with links.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
That would be great! If you could I would really appreciate it. Send me a pm and we can talk.

About the permissions. I thought I got them working I guess not. I will get on that but I need someone on to help me test because I can only do so much since I am opped and set up as admin in the permissions.

I can help

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019

0.2.1 does not work, I get a missing ID error

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet let me know when you get on. Or were you saying you could help write them? I'm thinking it's more of a problem with the mod not the way it's written because permissionsex's way of writing perms hasn't changed just the pex version.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet let me know when you get on. Or were you saying you could help write them? I'm thinking it's more of a problem with the mod not the way it's written because permissionsex's way of writing perms hasn't changed just the pex version.
i can help test it

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Well then slow you derped up because I'm using that exact version and I get no errors when I just joined.

Skeleton that would be great because honestly I don't know what's wrong atm because pex registered. It should work unless it set default as a different group...

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2014-6-14_14-12-54.png

This is the error with 0.2.1