Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else wonder if Solomon is actually going through with MCEdit and removing all the computercraft stuff and fixin it all?

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
Just wonderin. Cuz hate to be that one guy whos all negative butttttttt considering that this is the only Minecraft server I play on I haven't had much to do lately while waiting.

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
:p raspberry pi

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, its a mini-computer basically. Well the Pi itself is only a motherboard with the cpu and Ram and such, but when a moniter and keyboard and stuff is attached it gives it unlimited capabilities. Now, who wants to play Portal 2?

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Well we have a lot of time to decide because we're waiting on MCPc+ to fix itself. There's a problem with spigot and bukkit. MCPc uses spigot in it and there inherently has that problem. Unfortunately the latest update of MCPc is 5+ months ago. The other problem is spigot isn't something easily fixed server side because it's not a plug and play thing. We have to wait for the MCPc+ dev to implement the fix. Which I'm not sure if they're active atm because haven't heard nor seen any signs of progress on their front. Hopefully they'll come out with the fix soon so that we can get back to playing. If they do I think that will fix the problem with the old map without the computercraft data so that we can use it. Other than that there's not much I can do from this end atm. Maybe I can find some way to jerry rig something together but for now I don't have the time for it. Also I would really appreciate it if someone would become the server's official mod researcher so that I can just get the downloads, install, configure, and setup without having to read if a mod needs a map restart because someone has already let me know which mods have been updated and if they need a map restart. You would be a official position with some powers and ingame tag. Let me know by pm if you would be interested and a SHORT explanation as to why you.

Thank you,
SolomonAiel

Ps. Sorry about the delay I should've looked at MCPc+ to see if it was ready but I was a little rushed by myself and the pressure :p to get something functional. Definitely not blaming anyone for asking when the update will be up I should've controlled the situation a little better. Lessons learned. Anyway thanks for sticking with me even though it's been a kind of bumpy road.

ThatOneSlowking said:
We never keep seeds with resets. Always a fresh map.
And it will be everything reset.
Actually the last couple of times it's been the same seed. I've been trying to keep the same seed because people seemed to like it.

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
... Well now I feel slightly stupid and kind of pissed off. I finally found out where they're keeping the current versions of MCPc+ and what happened... They decided to change the name to Cauldron and I took a bit of searching to even find a reference to that. Thanks for the patience guys. I'll work on getting the server up hopefully today if not tomorrow.

Thanks again for the patience.
SolomonAiel

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Well we have a lot of time to decide because we're waiting on MCPc+ to fix itself. There's a problem with spigot and bukkit. MCPc uses spigot in it and there inherently has that problem. Unfortunately the latest update of MCPc is 5+ months ago. The other problem is spigot isn't something easily fixed server side because it's not a plug and play thing. We have to wait for the MCPc+ dev to implement the fix. Which I'm not sure if they're active atm because haven't heard nor seen any signs of progress on their front. Hopefully they'll come out with the fix soon so that we can get back to playing. If they do I think that will fix the problem with the old map without the computercraft data so that we can use it. Other than that there's not much I can do from this end atm. Maybe I can find some way to jerry rig something together but for now I don't have the time for it. Also I would really appreciate it if someone would become the server's official mod researcher so that I can just get the downloads, install, configure, and setup without having to read if a mod needs a map restart because someone has already let me know which mods have been updated and if they need a map restart. You would be a official position with some powers and ingame tag. Let me know by pm if you would be interested and a SHORT explanation as to why you.

Thank you,
SolomonAiel

Ps. Sorry about the delay I should've looked at MCPc+ to see if it was ready but I was a little rushed by myself and the pressure :p to get something functional. Definitely not blaming anyone for asking when the update will be up I should've controlled the situation a little better. Lessons learned. Anyway thanks for sticking with me even though it's been a kind of bumpy road.

Actually the last couple of times it's been the same seed. I've been trying to keep the same seed because people seemed to like it.

Erm how to PM?

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
PM means private message... So basically start a conversation with just me...

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, the moment you've all been waiting for! The server is fixed and up and ready to go!

Get on and enjoy... Hopefully they didn't mess with the seed because it should be the same seed as last time just a different spawn point.

Announcement!

Since both Derpysauce and pc_assassin both responded within practically 5 minutes of me posting my need for research help they both have been given this position. Also they have been made moderators... which I still need to set up the permissions for that :( Anyways show them respect and courtesy that I would get... Also if you see or hear of them doing anything that is not acceptable behavior from anyone let me know and my judgment shall be rendered once I've researched the situation. Each side will be allowed to tell their stories and those shall be compared to the logs.

Thank you all and good night
SolomonAiel

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Nah we can just use the forums, its there for a reason right? :p

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
Solomon would you like a seperate website? I'm designing one atm :p

Well more like figuring out and learning how everything works, on the off chance that You would want one then I can help! :D

Last edited: