Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
So I got tired of playing Direwolf20 already so now I am playing an EXTREMELY dumbed down version of monster (stupid computer) on a super flat world....... man this is hard stuff these super flat worlds :p

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
sooo solomon whats the prob currently? if its whether or not to reset or not to reset we can just do a small vote all in favor of reset say "I" all apposed say "nay"

I

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Alright fine. Since everyone else is wanting a reset i suppose i could do it entierly legit this time instead of someone giving me 4 stacks of iron blocks to get started...

So I.

Umm...... 4 stacks???
Assuming it was all pulverized that's 1152 iron ore

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
It was Iron Blocks. Anyways, just played through Portal 2 completely in 2 days. Just now listening to the last scene with all the Turrets! And closing song! :D #P2FTW

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
What?
Pulverizing iron ingots gives one dust, not 2. You are thinking of ore, not iron BLOCKS.

Let me clarify. You would need to pulverize 1152 iron ore to get 4 stacks of iron blocks. Or have one heck of an iron golem farm

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Let me clarify. You would need to pulverize 1152 iron ore to get 4 stacks of iron blocks. Or have one heck of an iron golem farm

Peggasis has over 1000 iron blocks, so not really that much in comparison :p a few turtle or ender quarries can easily net that.

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Will it be a new map for the reset, or just an inv/world reset? (IE Keep the same seed)
I'll try again with my plan. Hopefully I will have enough resources to do it this time...

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Will it be a new map for the reset, or just an inv/world reset? (IE Keep the same seed)
I'll try again with my plan. Hopefully I will have enough resources to do it this time...
We never keep seeds with resets. Always a fresh map.
And it will be everything reset.