Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody tell me "nicely" when its back up. (by nicely I mean whack me over the head with a sharp stick to get my attention)

LegitPsycho

Jul 29, 2019
Well I am currently using Steam's in game browser while playing Portal 2 to keep checking on the status of the server, so whenever its online someone post it please! Now. Back to testing.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
i feel something strange... it feels like... solomon doing something more important this...

now lets make a guess!
is it
a. school related
b. sleeping
or c. working on fleshcraft!

or ya know d. the servers being weird and hes trying extremely hard to fix it...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for D :)

I dont think I can say this enough but.... Thanks Solomon for putting up with all of us and making the server available. I wouldn't even be playing ftb right now if I hadn't found this server (mainly cuase I got bored by myself in ftb lite and this was the only ftb lite server available) but anyways thanks for all your hard work

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Well we did a reset so you kinda haven't made it yet :p

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2
D: Oh noes!

Oh well, it will be the fourth time I do TC. Not to worry. Now, I'm going to play TF2 with the mouse I definitely didn't steal from school.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Well since the server is down and i got more RAM in my laptop and allocated to FTB I am going to play the Direwolf20 pack.
Now dont worry this will only be a single player thing but seeing me on the server will not be as often, and I might miss that its back up but anyways see ya'll later :)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh must have read the forum post wrong... I should really do my homework before posting senseless stuff

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
dont worry slowking once the server starts working and you get all basic research done ill work on irchor stuff in the mean time i should have quantum done within a day or so XD
<-is the nebris of this server

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
dont worry slowking once the server starts working and you get all basic research done ill work on irchor stuff in the mean time i should have quantum done within a day or so XD
<-is the nebris of this server
Basic? I have already finished all of basic AND alchemy.