Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I SAW IT, IT WAS UP :D[DOUBLEPOST=1402527925][/DOUBLEPOST]the world reset... and its up...
no commands work at all

aaand griefprevention wont let me do anything solomon the same things happening as what happened when i first came on the server

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
also apparently the server CANNOT handle 2 people at a time when i joined the first time the server crashed and haziel just joined causing it to crash

Large cries of "SOLOMON" have surfaced

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
@SolomonAiel
I hope he recovered TC research like he said he would
On the plus side, if he didnt we can re-scan in case of TTKAMI hidden research (one if the ichorium things requires scanning an ocelot)

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't save the old world because the computer craft update does require a world reset. Now then onto the problem. It seems that it's a problem in spigot which I need to update. So I'll see if that works. Quick question would people rather save the world and lose all computer craft stuff or just restart?

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
So I can't save the old world because the computer craft update does require a world reset. Now then onto the problem. It seems that it's a problem in spigot which I need to update. So I'll see if that works. Quick question would people rather save the world and lose all computer craft stuff or just restart?

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk
Just restart. Research and everything due to hidden scan research.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I would still prefer a restart but since these guys have been playing longer they would be losing more. So if everyone else wants the old world then so be it.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
We wont have a huge hole anymore. I think a restart is best*

And pegassis loses his base
*head begins twisting in inhuman ways accompanied by disgusting snaps to finally stop do a 360 and end looking at you with a terrifying smile* hmmm...... that sounds niiiiiiiicccccceeee[DOUBLEPOST=1402540611][/DOUBLEPOST]*rips out AE heart* I'M SO SOOORRRY *smashes* *puts in a heart made of wooden gears* ok... I'm voting reset...

Almost forgot to put in...SHOT THROUGH THE HEART. You give minecraft a sad face sad face

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair he built a giant wizard tower right in front of our house and has an open-blocks tank full of UU

I'm not taking a side in this but I just want to say this. To be fair you guys were away from the server for atleast a month and a lot of things can happen in a month like people building by your base or playing often enough to generate UU. Now sorry if I offend anyone by posting this

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not taking a side in this but I just want to say this. To be fair you guys were away from the server for atleast a month and a lot of things can happen in a month like people building by your base or playing often enough to generate UU. Now sorry if I offend anyone by posting this

I think you forgot the fact that literally half the stuff the undead bastards do on the server (excluding solomon) is joking :p