Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
Coming on, my exams are over now!
Also, TTKAMI is built into Thaumic Tinkerer now.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Find your grave so I can get you your stuff when I get on later tonight. Still got 3 more hours left of exams then i am done.... for now

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Coming on, my exams are over now!
Also, TTKAMI is built into Thaumic Tinkerer now.
Config option
It was always built in, the KAMI file was just something to activate it :p
Solomon, please add TTKAMI and Technomancy
I beg of you

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't see the point to thuamcraft and when I try it out I get stuck trying to figure out the research notes

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Derp whenever I was on you were nowhere to be found. Also the update is not ready as there was some disagreement between some mods. I will help you derp as soon as I can since I will be busy this weekend I can't help till Monday.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Derp whenever I was on you were nowhere to be found. Also the update is not ready as there was some disagreement between some mods. I will help you derp as soon as I can since I will be busy this weekend I can't help till Monday.
What disagreement? Everyone has seemed to be agreeing...

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I can't join. I get errors saying that I need to install tile.Decoration blocks, and the list goes off screen. Anyone know the mod I'm missing?

Also, the eggs are my long term food plan. There are around 500 chickens in there - that's 50-100 eggs a minute. Take them. Just take the eggs please.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I can't join. I get errors saying that I need to install tile.Decoration blocks, and the list goes off screen. Anyone know the mod I'm missing?

Also, the eggs are my long term food plan. There are around 500 chickens in there - that's 50-100 eggs a minute. Take them. Just take the eggs please.

I don't think we updated yet so check again that you are in lite 2 1.1.5 and see if you have all the mods added that are supposed to be there

DJ.

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think we updated yet so check again that you are in lite 2 1.1.5 and see if you have all the mods added that are supposed to be there

Damn, that was quick.

Right, it turns out that FTB had removed all the added mods. Thaumcraft is still installing, I'll be on in about 10 minutes, chrome says.