Casual Server ASci Survival server|FTB Lite2 v1.1.9|open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Now I'm just going off on a tangent but I promise after this I am done. Ok now to get to it, I would like magic(al) crops, but maybe that is to laggy of a mod to add I just thought it would be really useful cuase there isn't a whole lot of ways to make things in this pack. But if only one mod were to be added it should be ender storage to reduce nether trips and cause less lag, for me and the server.

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Ok so I am not going to ask if this gets added, but..... Ok I will never mind I would like advanced fluxian tools simply for the purpose of getting the charge pad, but (dont quote me on this) it might serve as a good replacement to ic2 and we could completely get rid of it. I would check the mod out myself but I don't have access to my computer atm

I looked at the mod... no just bad it shows 2 working things and the rest WIPS. Besides IC2 has the best armor in the mod pack and best machines ie fast and not A 4X4

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I only wanted it for the charge pads for the simply jetpacks and I can't craft the carbon needed for a nano suit and no one can craft the nano suit helmet in 1.6.4 some sort of id bug but if the mod is worthless then so be it.

Last edited:

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question before I move on the things said after this explaination. Why was someone asking me to add computercraft when we already have it? Ok now if we did theoretically get rid of ic2 we would have to do a world reset. I'm also thinking of doing a world reset anyways because I haven't had the chance to look at changelogs for the mods that I've added and I'm not sure if any of them require a world reset. I will take a look at technomancy, ttkami, enderstorage, and fluxian tools. Since no one has seen to explaining what fm is I will not be looking at that till someone decides to tell me the full name. We will also be getting rid of GriefPrevention and the block logger that I have currently for a different one since it seems to be better equipped for modded minecraft. I will also be adding a Towny like mod for plots and the such since people like having their own lands that people can't mess with even by accident.

SolomonAiel

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good and if people don't want things to get stolen there is always the ic2 safe and the TE strongbox. Also I kinda arrived late to the party so even though I have spent hours upon hours working on my stuff I wouldn't be crushed if there was a reset but as I said I came late so I don't want to be a deciding factor in this.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
pc_assassin said:
Ok now to get to it, I would like magic(al) crops, but maybe that is to laggy of a mod to add I just thought it would be really useful cuase there isn't a whole lot of ways to make things in this pack.

I can show you a really efficient way for farming wheat if you want. But it takes a bit to build it. It works really well. I've tried to always make one on every map I play on because after it's well established it can feed pretty much the entire server depend on how many people there are. Also it's always good to pass on knowledge.

SolomonAiel

Sent from my To Be Filled By O.E.M. using Tapatalk

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Sounds good and if people don't want things to get stolen there is always the ic2 safe and the TE strongbox. Also I kinda arrived late to the party so even though I have spent hours upon hours working on my stuff I wouldn't be crushed if there was a reset but as I said I came late so I don't want to be a deciding factor in this.

Speaking of strong boxs at are nether portal someone warded a area around a ALREADY being farmed blaze spawner and set up a strong box X_X

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm that would be nice cause I forgot that when a server is not on peaceful you need food and with AE flour can be made so 1 wheat equals 1 bread. But the food is only have the reason I wanted magical crops. The other half was so we had ways of making (well on this case, growing) things like diamonds but it is a vary balanced mod IMO cuase it takes forever to get the essesnce to make the crops to grow the things like diamonds, coal, cows, ect.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of strong boxs at are nether portal someone warded a area around a ALREADY being farmed blaze spawner and set up a strong box X_X

I had no part in that but my guess would be darkhearted

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and derpy if your ign is keaganwill then I stole 12 diamonds from you the first day I joined and you can steal them back from my AE system at warp newbase but you might need to bring some lava cause I might not have any power left at my base :p ender storage would be so handy right now

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Oh and derpy if your ign is keaganwill then I stole 12 diamonds from you the first day I joined and you can steal them back from my AE system at warp newbase but you might need to bring some lava cause I might not have any power left at my base :p ender storage would be so handy right now

It just happens that it is *brings out knife*

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
:eek: *hides underground with your villagers

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Man that sucks. Whose plots are your gravestones on?